Ronnie Brown Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Jersey

FinFan013

72' FOREVER
Reaction score
I know that the replica jerseys are but when does the authentic ones be out cant find them

only in orange for $329!!

Ronnie's aqua and white jersey will be on there soon. Wait for him to sign and get in camp.

329 thats f#@king insane. i need to get an orange replica though, what happened tothe days of replicas costing 40 dollars?

:missmeth: Replica Jerseys from the Pro Shop customized are 99.99. If you want to wait for his contract to be signed they will be $74.99. Reebok raised the price on Replicas and Authentics. That is the suggested retail price from Reebok, we have no control over it and argued upon the behaf of the fans against the price increase. Our custom jerseys are more due to the cost of the materials, machines, and the payroll of the person to produce the jersey. Mike here at the Pro Shop in Davie does all the Replica Jerseys for the web site and local orders. He is awsome and the players here love the work he does on there orders. So I am sorry we can't do them for $40.00 any more the cost of supplies are way to much.

Proshopgirl said:
:missmeth: Replica Jerseys from the Pro Shop customized are 99.99. If you want to wait for his contract to be signed they will be $74.99. Reebok raised the price on Replicas and Authentics. That is the suggested retail price from Reebok, we have no control over it and argued upon the behaf of the fans against the price increase. Our custom jerseys are more due to the cost of the materials, machines, and the payroll of the person to produce the jersey. Mike here at the Pro Shop in Davie does all the Replica Jerseys for the web site and local orders. He is awsome and the players here love the work he does on there orders. So I am sorry we can't do them for $40.00 any more the cost of supplies are way to much.
THANX FOR INFO SWEETIE :D

Proshopgirl said:
Sweetie is fine, Darlin' is only acceptable if you are from Georgia.
:lol:

:missmeth:

Well, then it's a thanks to you darlin'...Dolphin fans even up in GA!!

jaxdolfan said:
SmokeSmellingJerseyBay.

ha...basically. I didnt hear about the price going up on the jerseys, that SUCKS! I want a R Brown jersey, but $75 may be a lil much for a guy on a part time telemarketer's wages (i kno, im a telemarketer aka the root of all evil...dont hurt me lol).

Back
Top Bottom