Ronnie Brown Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Jersey

After buying 2 jersyes only to have them essentially be useless two years later, I've decided I am going to custom make my jersey. That way I can have a Dolphins jersey that will last me a life time and I won't have to worry about it. Either that or get a #13. You can't go wrong with that.

Buy P. Surtain Jersey (their cheap..), remove the name tag and ask any sport's store to print Brown ... it will cost you half the price and will get it now.

:cooldude:

dolfan4life72 said:
the dolphin jerseys are white and aqua right?....my girl betted me $50 that they were teal

Aqua is the correct official color, however, both colors are used by many.

dolfan4life72 said:
the dolphin jerseys are white and aqua right?....my girl betted me $50 that they were teal

The official team colors are coral, aqua, white, & navy, however, whomever in the Dolphins organization that thinks it's aqua is wrong, it's teal.

Dolfan99847 said:
Does anybody have one yet or if they even came out yet in stores i been looking high and low in the malls for it but cant find 1!!!

If you want one right now. all you have to do is buy a custom jersey and put Brown on the back and a #23, and you can have one before he signs

Pericles349 said:
After buying 2 jersyes only to have them essentially be useless two years later, I've decided I am going to custom make my jersey. That way I can have a Dolphins jersey that will last me a life time and I won't have to worry about it. Either that or get a #13. You can't go wrong with that.

That's what I tell everyone I meet. I rec'd my "LARRISON 30" on my 30th b-day. Nothing cooler.

Is Roth's # officially 98 or is this just a temp number???:confused:

godfater21 said:
If you want one right now. all you have to do is buy a custom jersey and put Brown on the back and a #23, and you can have one before he signs

I don't think the NFL store allows you to put any current NFL Player's name on the back... precisely to avoid the smart fans. hehe.

Roman529 said:
Is Roth's # officially 98 or is this just a temp number???:confused:
I am pretty sure that is his official number. He can't change to his college 31, so I see no reason why he would switch.

Teal is the Jaguars color. Aqua is Miami's color. They are different.

Pericles349 said:
I don't think the NFL store allows you to put any current NFL Player's name on the back... precisely to avoid the smart fans. hehe.

Just say it a gift for your cousin steve brown and he is turning 23 so you want a custom jersey with his last name Brown and his age 23. :D

igor79 said:
aqua and teal are the same color

:lol:

Aqua and Cyan are the same color. They look nothing like Teal.

Back
Top Bottom