Ronnie Brown on ESPN mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown on ESPN mock draft

Rick 1966 said:
No ****. That was a freaking joke.

I believe Pasq commented about that pick later and said that it was Claytons decision, but he would have probably gone with Edwards or Brown.

in my mind...the biggest suprise in the first round was when steven jackson fell all the way down to the rams pick...i was shocked. i really felt that s. jackson was the best player coming out. you watch...this kid will explode this season. if ricky the loser would have quit before the draft...i would have loved to draft him.

Sal you think just like me, you are the only one I've heard think this besides me. The best RB in that draft falls all the way into the 20's. Man I really wish we could trade down for him, but I know there is a lot of depth there so I guess I'll live... The only thing I would be mad about is if we draft a QB!!

callaway1234 said:
Sal you think just like me, you are the only one I've heard think this besides me. The best RB in that draft falls all the way into the 20's. Man I really wish we could trade down for him, but I know there is a lot of depth there so I guess I'll live... The only thing I would be mad about is if we draft a QB!!

jackson will be the man for the Rams...no doubt. he's a freakin bull with speed. i can't believe he fell to the Rams...like i said...i wish ricky would have quit before the draft...we may have considered taking him. i don't think ronnie brown will fall far...he's got to be a top 10 pick...but you never know.

go fins!!!

It is entirely possible. Any player could end up falling. It is the nature of the draft, but QB and RB is the position where it happens the most because of need. The RB position is in a surplus right now. If the Bears really have Benson rated higher than Brown and the Bucs have Caddy ranked higher or decide to take a QB or Mike Williams, it is very possible Brown slides. In fact he could slide past the Texans who really don't need a RB either.

Back
Top Bottom