Ronnie Brown on the field, when? Not 1st drive. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown on the field, when? Not 1st drive.

Mauler

Remember the Heroes!
Reaction score
Quick question. If people watching could update his status (position played) and if he an Ricky get together on some drives.

Ronnie came on the 2nd drive, which was 3 and out. he's on now the 3rd drive, and there was one play with both ricky and ronnie, and it was a quick out to ricky who gets 7 yards.

I caught the second drive. He had a good run for 9 yards. He was in with Ricky once. Then he fumbled. The defender hit the ball with his helmet.

I have to say, I am impressed with the speed that he moves at. He is really quick.

simbaboxer said:
I caught the second drive. He had a good run for 9 yards. He was in with Ricky once. Then he fumbled. The defender hit the ball with his helmet.

I have to say, I am impressed with the speed that he moves at. He is really quick.

Fast or quik? Everyone knows he has a lot of attributes including being very fast. But his one knock was his short steps.... acceleration through the hole and shiftiness.

TY btw

Back
Top Bottom