Ronnie Brown Projected Stats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Projected Stats

burger13 said:
Rushing - 935yds 12td
Recieving - 54rec 565yds 5td

At least that's what he did for me in Madden!!

how did you get to use him in madden all ready?
did you create him, or were you just joking?

ajajaj said:
how did you get to use him in madden all ready?
did you create him, or were you just joking?

He prob inported the draft class onto there.

Wow, those are some high expectations considering we dont really know what the O-line is really going to be like. I like the idea of Ricky carrying much of the load (depending on if he picks up where he left off) or something like a 60-40 split. I think 1400 yrds is silly to expext out of an unproven rookie. Are the other two backs we were considering expected to do as well?

I just dont see Brown getting over 800 rushing yards because he will likely split half of the load with Ricky. Our OL is something else that is going to determind on how many yards that Brown will get.

PhinDude88 said:
I just dont see Brown getting over 800 rushing yards because he will likely split half of the load with Ricky. Our OL is something else that is going to determind on how many yards that Brown will get.

Agreed.

chrisjp said:
i believe if ronnie brown is the only back in the back field without ricky williams then i see him having 1400 yds. and 12 tds. i see him having alot of tds. he will be a good red zone runner. of course this is if our line is better than last year.
this is all rushing stats>>>
I DON'T LIKE TYPING WITH CAPS OFF!!

:eek::eek:

Losman7 said:
Wait??!?!

was this the same FoxSports projection that had holcomb as the Fins leading QB??

HAHA yea...I dont take anything from fox seriously. But I do know Ronnie will have more yards than Willis:rofl3:

Did you guys see Kevin Jones and Julius Jones when they were healthy last year?? Those guys tore it up!! And they were 2nd round picks!

1150 yards
4.4 yards per carry
10 TDs

600 yards receiving
10-11 yards per catch
3 TDs

Remember, this is Linehan's offense.

MDFinFan06 said:
HAHA yea...I dont take anything from fox seriously. But I do know Ronnie will have more yards than Willis:rofl3:

Willis could very well lead the league in rushing this year....depending on Losman.

He dosen't have to be the nest QB in the league, he just has to keep both safties off the line.

Losman7 said:
Willis could very well lead the league in rushing this year....depending on Losman.

He dosen't have to be the nest QB in the league, he just has to keep both safties off the line.

what is a nest qb?

do buffalo fans have a fan website???

i am a huge hurricane fan, so i wish mcgahee well just not when playing the fish.

chrisjp said:
what is a nest qb?

do buffalo fans have a fan website???

i am a huge hurricane fan, so i wish mcgahee well just not when playing the fish.

I post regulary at buffalorange.com, its been kinda slow since the offseason has been kinda slow...

we have a very active political forum though, lots of different dynamic...we have *******s like everywhere else, but overall its pretty solid.

800-1000 yds rushing depending on the situation with Ricky, with 10-15 TDs

200-550 yds reciving, with 2-6 TDs

Remember our O-line is still unproven

Back
Top Bottom