ronnie brown similar to alexander? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ronnie brown similar to alexander?

texasPHINSfan said:
yes because proximity of where one resides means everything in the world.

So does that make me an expert on the damn Spurs?

come on man, sh!tty logic...

well they probably show more interview with the Spurs on your local sports channel. They probably talk more about the Spurs on your local radio shows. They probably even have Spurs come on sometimes.

texasPHINSfan said:
yes because proximity of where one resides means everything in the world.

So does that make me an expert on the damn Spurs?

come on man, sh!tty logic...

It means he can follow what is going on with the Seahawks much more closely than with someone living somewhere else.

FinsNCanes said:
I think most north/south runners are better off these days in the NFL.

One thing worries me about Brown. I was watching some highlight videos and it seems he runs out of gas after about 40 yards. .

How OFTEN is he going to break a 40 yd run??? Not THAT often. No worries.

Alexander is more shifty than a power back if you watch the seahawks running game closely. Ronnie is more comparable to Ahman Green or Duece in my opinion. Not shifty enough to be compared to Alexander or LT.

Dolfan2788 said:
Alexander is more shifty than a power back if you watch the seahawks running game closely. Ronnie is more comparable to Ahman Green or Duece in my opinion. Not shifty enough to be compared to Alexander or LT.

Alexander is not that shifty. When he uses his "shiftyness" he is generally stopped for a loss. His best runs are one cut runs that he makes quick decisions and blows by the linebackers. He is nowhere near as shifty as LT.

I agree with those that say that Ahman Green is the best comparison, although IMO Brown has better hands.

Back
Top Bottom