Ronnie Brown: WTF is up with this picture? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown: WTF is up with this picture?

ih8brady said:
compared to a RB in a wedding gown, its not that bad.

Cold man....cold:roflmao:

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
Hes Just Say Hi There To His New Bitches In Buffalo New York And Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

:shakeno: keep dreaming.......

SCall13 said:
LMAO!!! He looks like he's waving to his boyfriend in the crowd.

I can hear Jets fans already:

"He was waving to Ricky Williams, his secret lover."

How about Benson crying and talking about how hard it was leading up to the draft. He didn't seem too mentally tough.

the donkeys got clarett, even clarett will do well in that broncos run system they have, thats prob a good pickup for them

byroan said:
Who's gonna tackle him? Bruschi? :lol:

a number of diff players will, if u think because tedy is out for at least this yr that the pats will crumble then i guess you dont know the pats team and org.
i would of been a little worried if u guys got edwards, or mike williams, ronnie will be good but hes no ricky williams, ricky was a stud, a smokin stud but he was the man, now if u get him back after 4 gms this yr then u guys could do some damage, but with ronnie and travis, not worried.

we got corey who wants more rings......

Shoes said:
How about Benson crying and talking about how hard it was leading up to the draft. He didn't seem too mentally tough.

Tears of happiness! Just wait. I was on the Benson band wagon. He's going to be the real deal. Potential is nothing...Production is everything..Remember that.(Not knocking Brown cause he's are boy now, Im just stateing.)

patsdynasty said:
a number of diff players will, if u think because tedy is out for at least this yr that the pats will crumble then i guess you dont know the pats team and org.
i would of been a little worried if u guys got edwards, or mike williams, ronnie will be good but hes no ricky williams, ricky was a stud, a smokin stud but he was the man, now if u get him back after 4 gms this yr then u guys could do some damage, but with ronnie and travis, not worried.

we got corey who wants more rings......

No, the Pats will crumble because they don't have Weis or Crennel. I'm glad you aren't worried about Brown. I could care less if you are worried or not.

You've obviously never seen Brown play.

sigh, another Miami RB makes a fool out of himself. Remember Ronnie this is the NFL Draft not Miss America. :lol: Took Ricky 2 years and took Brown less than a day. lol

Back
Top Bottom