Ronnie brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie brown

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i dont really want to start an arguement but dont be blinded by his combine! Carnell was always recognised as the better of the 2 and will become the better RB! Brown is a straight line runner which is not good for a RB they are agile or power or mabe both but ronnie isnt any of them! he is fast in a straight line! Runners like benson are what i like! pure power. but if we go with the 2 RB sceme like atlanta where one is a powerback and one is speedy and agile i think that will work to our advantage helping keep our RBs on form for longer. look what happend to ricky when we pushed him too hard. he flopped then retired!

Why does everyone that isn't a power back have to split carries? Emmitt didn't split carries....

I would prefer Smith, but if Saban thinks Brown is a better pick at two I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Although I reserve the right to complain if we do pick a running back and he busts.

Void said:
Why does everyone that isn't a power back have to split carries? Emmitt didn't split carries....

They dont but it would help miami if we had a mix between power and speed. it would play havok on other peoples deneses

Back
Top Bottom