Ronnie Brown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown?

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Could be Ronnie..

This is from another thread:

KB21 said:
Braylon Edwards to Miami is nothing but a smoke screen. Miami likes him, but not more than they like Ronnie Brown. In fact, the word is Miami has already talked to Ronnie Brown's agent about the parameters of a contract.
This is big news... baring in mind the fact that a lot of people seem to have it whittled down to Braylon Edwards and Alex Smith.

I'm really happy about this as I've been worried about the seemingly lack of contact between Brown and Saban.

But can we really trust anything right now? So much talk, so many rumors, what -- 35 hours left??

I read in the Herald that Miami hasn't had much contact with Ronnie Brown side.

Well that quote came from KB so I see it as a validatable source as of now. I just hope as hell you are right kB because I want Ronnie so freaking bad.

HysterikiLL said:
Well that quote came from KB so I see it as a validatable source as of now. I just hope as hell you are right kB because I want Ronnie so freaking bad.
Exactly... I believe KB a hell of a lot more than the conflicting reports in the media.

KB would have heard this from a contact rather than just making it up.

KB is no insider...Is he a good prospect evaluator? yes...

I know him from old herald board.

Just say NO to Brown.I rather take Cadillac Williams than straight line runner Brown.

I like Ronnie Brown ..but he reminds me a lil bit of Terry Kirby but with more speed that straight line running style thats the knock that I have on him..

I'm going to steal my own thunder here.

Ronnie Brown is one of the logical picks for us in the draft... so it is really unsuprising that we have spoken to his agent, he is more likely to be a backup plan if Edwards isn't there and we cannot trade down.

No offense to KB, but I think him and many others with those special "tags" under their name need to start citing sources. Just because they have that tag doesn't make me believe them anymore, because "my sources" that I have heard and read say Saban isn't interested in Brown at all and hasn't talked to him in over a month. He didn't even stay for his combine workout.

Back
Top Bottom