Ronnie Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
When are they going to update his entire website?

When are they going to update his entire website?
I dunno...
(asks again)
UNO!

:hmmm:

:confused2

I was talking to him the other day and he was like, "man, my new website really needs an update, or something, but my site manager and I are totally baffled. We don't know what the fans want and its all getting to be too much for me."

So I think it will be a while.

South Florida said:
I was talking to him the other day and he was like, "man, my new website really needs an update, or something, but my site manager and I are totally baffled. We don't know what the fans want and its all getting to be too much for me."

how were u talkin to him

South Florida said:

yeah, then being the teenager that i am i went to rickys house and smoked pot. we had a good laf, he said he will sign with the dolphins tommorow. he also added that he retired so he could body build for a year and become the most awesome back in the whole wide world! true story

dol_fan_81 said:
yeah, then being the teenager that i am i went to rickys house and smoked pot. we had a good laf, he said he will sign with the dolphins tommorow. he also added that he retired so he could body build for a year and become the most awesome back in the whole wide world! true story
link34up-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom