Ronnie Brown's new nickname | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown's new nickname

H2 is fine it sounds good i think, UPS is cool too but idk H2 was there first and enough already with the nickname threads for ronnie

FinsAreLife said:
H2 is fine it sounds good i think, UPS is cool too but idk H2 was there first and enough already with the nickname threads for ronnie

H2 makes no f'n sense!

His name doesnt start with an H and he doesnt wear the #2!

touchdown Ronnie Brown sounds a lot like Downtown Julie Brown, so in my book, it's out he window!

Shifty187 said:
Why dont we let the man earn a nickname?

Agreed. While, I guess it's a good waste of time in these meaningless days, if he gets a nickname at all I guess we'll find out during the season when the media tells us what it is. Besides, like a few others have said before, why the hell does he need a nickname anyway???? I swear to God I've seen a 'We GOTTA find Ronnie Brown's nickname.....like NOW!!!' thread almost on a daily basis.

Phinadict said:
touchdown Ronnie Brown sounds a lot like Downtown Julie Brown, so in my book, it's out he window!

More like Touchdown Tommy Vardell who wasn't all that.

Dont worry. We can settle this by what Chris Berman calls him first.:D

just cuz he has a simple, common name that isn't flashy or unique... it doesn't mean we need a label for him. "Ronnie" is catchy enough. How about a catch phrase ??????

RUN RONNIE RUN !!!!!!!

Jimi said:
Dont worry. We can settle this by what Chris Berman calls him first.:D
I be Berman comes up with something cheezy like Ron "The Don"Brown....he always has to rhyme something with the name of the player :D

Nappy Roots said:
does marshall faulk have a nick name? how bout jamal lewis? or Ricky? this nick name business is weird and pointless...

Ronnie

Marshall Marshall Marshall

Jamal "Crackhead" Lewis

Ricky "Smokey" Williams

does marshall faulk have a nick name? how bout jamal lewis? or Ricky?

Yes.

Marshall Faulk from Berman- Marshall Marshall Marshall Marshall

Jamal Lewis- The Headman from his drug deals.

Ricky Williams- The Dreaded One

SMadison29 said:
Yes.

Marshall Faulk from Berman- Marshall Marshall Marshall Marshall

Jamal Lewis- The Headman from his drug deals.

Ricky Williams- The Dreaded One

regarding your sig.... You have a cardinals jersey?!

Back
Top Bottom