Ronnie Browns press conference | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Browns press conference

I thought Ronnie Brown looked really happy when he was on the phone, smiling and pumping his fists.

jason_taylor said:
the reason brown was not happy imo he didnt want to come to miami :shakeno:
Hey taylor, where did you get your inside info? Oh yea thats right your full of s**t! Listen you don't have a link or valid quote to back up a statement like that just keep you f**king mouth shut. Such an opinion is unwelcome on this site!!!!:fire:

You all complain too much. Most great RB's are humble. To get worried about Ronnie b/c of his reaction is ridiculous. He wants to play here and has his head on straight. Don't look for things like the media does to second guess or put him down.

Some of you on here provide nothing more than comic relief.

Yeah, Brown is PI$$ED that he got picked 2nd overall, will be a millionaire, and will play for an up-and-coming team with a great coach. :rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Some of you on here provide nothing more than comic relief.

Yeah, Brown is PI$$ED that he got picked 2nd overall, will be a millionaire, and will play for an up-and-coming team with a great coach. :rolleyes:

:lol: Ronnie brown just seems like a low key, humble, blue collar guy who will prove his greatness on the field and NOT prove it by showing how many diamonds he can fit in his earlobe!

FiN.in.RI said:
Ronnie brown just seems like a low key, humble, blue collar guy who will prove his greatness on the field and NOT prove it by showing how many diamonds he can fit in his earlobe!

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Those who keep on saying Brown is upset because he doesn't want to play for Miami are just mad because Saban didn't pick "their boy"...whoever that was (Edwards, Benson, Cadillac and so on)

Brown stated numerous times before the draft that he'd love to get picked by Miami (I'm guessing he also loved the money the #2 pick would receive ;) )

He was on with Joe Rose this morning. Very low key fellow. Only thing I remember was Joe asking him if he felt the pressure to produce and he said, "yeah, somewhat, but I want everyone to know that I'm going to come down there, do my best and if I stay away from distractions and stay humble, everything is going to work out." [paraphrased].

He's just a humble guy off the field who loves football. Too bad there aren't more like him at the top eschelon of the sport.

Noodle Arm said:
Those who keep on saying Brown is upset because he doesn't want to play for Miami are just mad because Saban didn't pick "their boy"...whoever that was (Edwards, Benson, Cadillac and so on)

Exactly.

Chirkware, yes I do know Ronnie personally. He was in several of my classes the past couple of years and we had a few mutual friends as well.

Agua said:
He was on with Joe Rose this morning. Very low key fellow. Only thing I remember was Joe asking him if he felt the pressure to produce and he said, "yeah, somewhat, but I want everyone to know that I'm going to come down there, do my best and if I stay away from distractions and stay humble, everything is going to work out." [paraphrased].

He's just a humble guy off the field who loves football. Too bad there aren't more like him at the top eschelon of the sport.

Distractions?????:what: Oh no he's gonna get distracted!!!!!!!! And he didn't show enough emotion when he was picked!!!!!!!!!!!That's it man, he's a BUST!!!!!!!!!
:lol2:

Really this is just sad.

ALfin said:
Chirkware, yes I do know Ronnie personally. He was in several of my classes the past couple of years and we had a few mutual friends as well.

Cool! So, I take it you're quite happy to have him on your NFL team, huh?

Are you still @ Auburn? I've been wondering what will happen to their running game now that Brown and Williams are gone. I'm hoping it's non-existant. :lol:

(A UT Vol can dream, can't he?) GO VOLS! :tongue:

jason_taylor said:
the reason brown was not happy imo he didnt want to come to miami :shakeno:

He is happy to be on miami...he gets picked to be on a team who is rebuliding...and has a good future

Yeah it is awesome. My uncle got me interested in the Dolphins several years ago since he goes to several of their games a year. Now I just have an extra reason to root for them. Auburn should still have one of the top 3 rushing attacks in the SEC.

We return our top 3 OL from last year's team and our excellent blocking TE. Right now it looks like Tre Smith will start with Kenny Irons and Carl Stewart getting significant PT. BTW, if you get to see Stewart run any...he runs with almost the same amount of power that Brown does, but does not have Brown's breakaway speed, although his is improving(he probably runs a 4.55-4.6). He impressed this spring and could have a bright future.

Back
Top Bottom