Ronnie participated in passing drills (got an immediate answer from Sparano) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie participated in passing drills (got an immediate answer from Sparano)

dolfan_germany

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all the attention being given to the "Wildcat" formation, Sparano has suddenly seen an increase in position players other than the quarterbacks volunteering to throw the ball. "Yeah, we've got them all now," he said. "The other day I walked out there and (Ernest) Wilford was standing on the 50-yard line chucking them into the end zone. They all think right now that they've got a chance. Any way they can get on ESPN, sure." ... As for Brown's newfound desire to participate in passing drills with Chad Pennington, Chad Henne and John Beck, Sparano is trying to reign that in. "I know he was out there the other day in 'Pat and go' throwing the ball. I told him the other day, 'Don't get confused. If you're a giraffe, you're a giraffe. If you're a horse, you're a horse. Just be the best at what you are.'"

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=6097

great answer by sparano:lol: however I hope to see one or two passes out of the wildcat by Ronnie.. or maybe they will just call a "simple" halfback pass because defenses just expect Ronnie to throw out of the wildcat formation and not out of the "normal" formations..

Back
Top Bottom