Ronnie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie

Saban4prez said:
uhh i don't know the stats off the top of my head but earlier this season was not a big game. im positive of that.

actually he had the makings of a good game... first half he had 13 carries for 68 yards... but then he only got 2 more carries in the 2nd half which was so stupid...

dolpns13 said:
I like how Sammy just keeps churning his legs...He is really good with the stiff arm too

Ronnie isnt too bad at that either. :wink:

FanMarino said:
Ronnie isnt too bad at that either. :wink:
I forgot which game it was...But Ronnie gave the guy a stiff arm in full stride and threw him airborn across his body and ran for like another 10 yards...It was an amazing display of strength...

dolpns13 said:
I forgot which game it was...But Ronnie gave the guy a stiff arm in full stride and threw him airborn across his body and ran for like another 10 yards...It was an amazing display of strength...

Ronnie to me has/will be missed when hes not playing. The thing ive noticed more and more about RB is his ability to move the ball that extra couple of YDs when hes already been tackled. He is a power back and i think some fans need to realise he isnt a Willie Parker. He will break long runs because he has the ability to break tackles. Hes learning the game and hes got the reigns with Ricky Williams gone and he hasnt disappointed.

I hope so, Ronnie is a stud, Morris has impressed me though, the Bills Run D sucks so wither way we should be fine.

not only that, but let ronnie rest up for next season, or (dare i say, the playoffs?).... sammys got this game, look for the best game of his career right here. he's been doing great in ronnie's absent, and what better to come into buffalo and tear apart your old team? remember, sammy was buffalos fullback a few years ago, and when they cut him we grabbed him and let him shed some weight as ricky's backup.... sammy is a BEAST and he's about to be fed some turf up in buffalo

790 the ticket just reported that Ronnie's status is the same this week as it was last week

ronnie has a broken finger. he should be ready to go this wk against Buffalo. "rest up for the offseason". I believe he could have played the first wk he broke it with a cast. Get him in there!!!

This team is hanging on for dear life for any glimmer of the playoffs yet you want to play a guy with screws in his hand that we have the most invested in? :shakeno:

sammie is a great backup running back, i don't think they give him the ball as much because he isn't as big bodied as ronnie or mularkey doesn't want to run, but i think with him and ronnie if wacky tabacky man doesn't come back next year can do good in the split carry mode

malzj said:
ronnie has a broken finger. he should be ready to go this wk against Buffalo. "rest up for the offseason". I believe he could have played the first wk he broke it with a cast. Get him in there!!!
He has a broken hand...4th metacarpal...Its a spiral fracture which I understand is worse than a break because the bone twists and the break isnt a clean one...Could be a while before he comes back...But even so, I think Sammy can get it done

hellsapoppin said:
I just heard on espn that Ronnie might not play for the rest of the season???

I wouldn't be surprised. Sammy's done a good job, why risk messing up Ronnie's hand more?

I don't think Ronnie is going to be back for Sunday against the Bills. We should be able to run the ball effectively against the Bills. We were able to early in the year, but we went away from it. What I liked about the Patriots game, is we saw a commitment to the run with Sammy Morris that we didn't see against the Jaguars. If they continue that commitment against the Bills, we should be able to run effectively. Also, if we have a commitment to the run with Sammy Morris in there, I'd prefer Sammy start. If Ronnie plays, I just don't think he'll get the carries needed to really stay balanced and pound the Bills with the run.

I remember reading somehwere that Saban said he won't get the "soft-cast" removed until sometime next week. That means he won't be able to practice and ultimately probably will be doubtful and will not play.

he is targeting week 15 as his return so yes he will probaly play, but i want him to get 211 more yards for 1k!

Back
Top Bottom