"[Ronnie's] definitely got good feet" ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"[Ronnie's] definitely got good feet" ?

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Gordon made that comment about Ronnie. What does he mean by "good feet"? Hard to knock him off balance? Keeps moving forward? I just haven't heard that expression outside of "foot work" in the context of boxing.

cutting ability, balance, and quick feet = quick acceleration

Nasty

Agua said:
Gordon made that comment about Ronnie. What does he mean by "good feet"? Hard to knock him off balance? Keeps moving forward? I just haven't heard that expression outside of "foot work" in the context of boxing.

he just meant he got a nice pettycure

good feet could mean elusiveness, cutback ability, or agilty. or could be a pedicure-

Hoping for the first three though

For Those Of You Who Think That Ricky Is Going To Come In And Just Take The Job Form R.brown Think Again This Guy Is A Great Rb Folks.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
For Those Of You Who Think That Ricky Is Going To Come In And Just Take The Job Form R.brown Think Again This Guy Is A Great Rb Folks.

well see when he actually plays a down in a NFL game...

TRUDOLFAN54 said:

Turn off the caps lock :wink:

but does he have happy feet?
33_happy_feet-1.jpg

TRUDOLFAN54 said:

agreed, ronnie will have the starting job even after ricky comes backfrom the 4 game suspension, i dont think ricky will do bad, but i think ronnie will b better.........either way they'll be vicous in the backfeild together

"agreed, ronnie will have the starting job even after ricky comes backfrom the 4 game suspension, i dont think ricky will do bad, but i think ronnie will b better.........either way they'll be vicous in the backfeild together"

Dude, is Ricky rubbing his nipples in that pic. First Ronnie and his foot fetish, now Ricky and his nipple fetish. By the way, I think you guys are wrong, but I have not really seen RB play (just highlight reels). When Ricky comes back, I think they will mix it up, with neither being the true starter and hopefully both being in the same backfield sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom