Ronnie's Posterior | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's Posterior

The Confessor

Doesnt play well with others
Reaction score
Man is it just me, after watching the minicamp clip that was posted earlier I have noticed something, RB does have a large backside. This helps explain why/how he is blowing up linebackers and safeties in some of the clips I have seen. Nice low center of gravity. I am not posting this in a negative way. I was very suspect as drafting him #2 overall, however between watching clips, his work ethic in rookie camp and perhaps most importantly watching him do interviews I am heading to the front of his bandwagon. Butt his stature does remind me of one Earl Campbell.:tongue:

azfinfanmang said:
Man is it just me, after watching the minicamp clip that was posted earlier I have noticed something, RB does have a large backside.
dude.... you checking out ronnie's a$$? :D :tongue:

Scouts do that. They call it a bubble butt. Scouts feel that a big butt and thigh area is the source of explosion.

texasPHINSfan said:

Great let's check out every player's asses just to be fair:lol:

That must mean Chris Chambers is the greatest player to ever step foot in the NFL :roflmao:

texasPHINSfan said:

Well, not on purpose. Dude, have you seen the stream of him doing special teams? It is pretty hard to miss.... BTW: He is gonna be one hell of a player IMO

you laugh but my grandmother made thousands+ dollars betting on greyhounds by look at the butts " see that ones butt is flat he cant win"..." Look round butt now thats a fast dog!" made a friggin fortune....

His entire lower body

azfinfanmang said:
Man is it just me, after watching the minicamp clip that was posted earlier I have noticed something, RB does have a large backside. This helps explain why/how he is blowing up linebackers and safeties in some of the clips I have seen. Nice low center of gravity. I am not posting this in a negative way. I was very suspect as drafting him #2 overall, however between watching clips, his work ethic in rookie camp and perhaps most importantly watching him do interviews I am heading to the front of his bandwagon. Butt his stature does remind me of one Earl Campbell.:tongue:

is very impressive. If they get a good shot of him in shorts, take a look at his quads. His thighs are about as big around as my waist. When he came to Auburn as a freshman he was maybe 205. He added over 30 pounds of muscle, and at the same time shaved about a second off his 40 during his time at AU. That speaks to his work ethic. Ronnie isn't one of those prima dona types, content to rest on his laurels. He is going to succeed, you can count on that.

im pretty sure he didnt shave a second, maybe a few tenths haha but not a second unless he ran a 5.4 somethin

azfinfanmang said:
Well, not on purpose. Dude, have you seen the stream of him doing special teams? It is pretty hard to miss.... BTW: He is gonna be one hell of a player IMO
i know, i'm just giving you a hard time ;)

My butt has been known as a source of explosions too lol! Specially after beans and beer!:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom