rookie free agent defensive backs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rookie free agent defensive backs

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I am curious about the lack of defensive backs signed as rookie free agents as of now. So far, only the safety from Oregon State is known. The cb from Missouri can not play this year. This means that there are others unknown to us. Check out these names:

Antwan Rogers cb Purdue
Atari Bigby S Central Florida
Brandon Payne CB New Mexico
Willie Amos CB Nebraska
Josh Dean S San Diego St.
Cory Bailey CB Florida
Jason Harmon S Michigan St.
Jermaine Harris S South Carolina
Terry Holly S Rice

There has to be more than one safety and one injured corner signed. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
I am curious about the lack of defensive backs signed as rookie free agents as of now. So far, only the safety from Oregon State is known. The cb from Missouri can not play this year. This means that there are others unknown to us. Check out these names:

Antwan Rogers cb Purdue
Willie Amos CB Nebraska
Cory Bailey CB Florida
Terry Holly S Rice

There has to be more than one safety and one injured corner signed. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

Lee2000
As a Purdue grad.(who goes to all home games) all I can say is stay away from antwan rodgers. Pretty bad knee injury, slow, but would need to gain some weight, would definitely need over the top help in nfl.

Lee2000 said:

Antwan Rogers cb Purdue
Willie Amos CB Nebraska
Cory Bailey CB Florida
Terry Holly S Rice

Lee2000
I think it has a lot to do with them all sucking
We have a few young guys in the secondary already Will Poole, Travis Daniels, Yeremiah Bell, Quinton Williams, Jack Hunt, Brandon Haw, Deandra Eiland, Mitch Meeuwson all to go along with the older Dbs. Madison, Howard, Edwards, Jones, Tillman, Akins. Not that this is an overly impressive list, but I just dont see any of the guys you listed doign anything. I could see Saban watching the waiverwire for a while for a diamond in the rough. The guys you listed all seem to be extremely limited.

And as a U of S Carolina grad I say stay farrrrr away from Jermaine Harris. Not good at all :shakeno:

I would say we are fine

CB: Madison - Daniels - Edwards

CB: Poole - Howard - Missouri CB (name?)

SS: Jones - Bua (MABEY LOOK AT A SS IN FA?)

FS: Bell - Meeusen (sp) - Tillman

Back
Top Bottom