Rookie Pool #'s are in | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Pool #'s are in

M3590NJ973 said:
So they all signed? NO

o.O

Of course not. Only one pick in the entire league is signed at the moment. This is the salary cap for the draft picks that teams got to fit. It's a salary cap within a salary cap.

Remember, most teams leave a round a million for injury replacements and IR dead money so we could reasonably allow for us to a sign a guy or two around the that 2 million figure and cut a guy or two after June to balance it out.

I want Hakim to give us a WR unlike others we have, but Boston would be ok if he's healthy.

That pretty good money that we got. The Giants got the lowest with like 1 million.

Good number for us, and that is what I was expecting.

As of April 29th, John Clayton had us roughly $6.6 million under the cap. Now, with the Rookie Pools in, we will have around $2 million to spend on FAs and possible Extensions(Aka. McMichael). We are in good shape.

i dont understand why we are only 6.6 under, wasn´t surtain cap number like 8.4 million :huh:

Al13 said:
i dont understand why we are only 6.6 under, wasn´t surtain cap number like 8.4 million :huh:
Yes, but because of bonuses and dead cap, we only saved $5.5 million for Surtain.

Back
Top Bottom