Rookie that we could of took Instead of jason Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie that we could of took Instead of jason Allen

@@@ said:
Pat Watkins!!! WTF are you on, Watkins has been burned for more deep touchdowns than probably any other player in the league, i've counted 4 in the 2 games i've watched alone.

LMAO, yoooo I really was gonna stop reading this thread when my boy Dom said he thinks Watkins will be better than Allen. U have gotta be kidding me . . . If we didn't take Jason Allen with the 16th pick, Dallas was gonna eat him up at 19 and guess what . . . . he would be starting from day 1 just like Watkins is. Watkins is more of a stop gap, but he won't be a starting caliber safety in the league IMO . . . he needs alot of work, but he does have good size and ok speed. Jason Allen has everything u want in a DB, and I really think Nick screwed this kid up for this season . . . he would be starting on about over half the teams in the league if he went elsewhere. He will be a great player in this league.

Rocky Raccoon said:
are you serious? He's only seen limited action and has been doing good.

Yes my man Hagan sucks. Mark my words now. He sucks and WILL be a bust.

dominizzo said:
WOOOW!! Guys im not saying To take these guys in 1st Rd!!

Tamba Hali Manny Lawson would of been better picks than Allen but im saying the 34567 rds we could of drafted Bruce Marcus Mcneill ETc!!

Woow WTF with the attitude

You absolutely said to take them in the first round. You said guys we could have taken INSTEAD of J. Allen. Which means guys we could have taken at his spot.

dominizzo said:
Props to Stacks for understanding wat im talking bout

Props to everyone else for giving these guys more than 8 weeks before judging them.

Stacks said:
Yes my man Hagan sucks. Mark my words now. He sucks and WILL be a bust.
he's doing good so far. and he was a 3rd rounder, not much of a bust even if he doesn't pan out.

Hagan is starting to impress, looks like he actually trying compared some of our other overpaid receivers.

Ways to go, though

Stacks said:
Well I will go on record as saying I hated our draft then and I hate it now.

We did take a Aroshamandunu or whatever in the same round as Colston was chosen. Hagan looks like a bust (I know, I know its early). I didn't like the Allen pick and still don't. Here's hoping that Toledo recovers and makes a difference at some point. McNeill looks like the guy we missed on. He was slated to go mid first round and then dropped because of injury concerns......while Toledo sits the year out with an injury.

One of those years!!! Again!!!

YouGetACookie-1.jpg

To be fair to Saban, nobody none of the teams would have thought Colston would have been having this kind of season. No one except for a RB genius Shannahan would have picked up Mike Bell and made him their starter. Its just the way it is, if people saw what they'd do sure they would have been taken in the first round but they were so far below the radar for many people to notice till the late rounds and UNDFA.

ThePats said:
To be fair to Saban, nobody none of the teams would have thought Colston would have been having this kind of season. No one except for a RB genius Shannahan would have picked up Mike Bell and made him their starter. Its just the way it is, if people saw what they'd do sure they would have been taken in the first round but they were so far below the radar for many people to notice till the late rounds and UNDFA.
Colston should ABSOLUTELY have been a first day pick. If he had gone to a big football powerhouse school, he would have been. (Yes I wanted the bucs to draft him in the third round. They took a less talented WR from Notre Dame instead)

Mike Bell is nothing special

Gradkowski was a 4th round talent at best. He's a great game manager, but putting the game on his shoulders and asking him to win (the way Gruden did Sunday) is a mistake. He wouldn't help the Fins unless you defense (secondary) was playing better.

NawlinsBucFan said:
Colston should ABSOLUTELY have been a first day pick. If he had gone to a big football powerhouse school, he would have been. (Yes I wanted the bucs to draft him in the third round. They took a less talented WR from Notre Dame instead)

Mike Bell is nothing special

Gradkowski was a 4th round talent at best. He's a great game manager, but putting the game on his shoulders and asking him to win (the way Gruden did Sunday) is a mistake. He wouldn't help the Fins unless you defense (secondary) was playing better.

I agree with the bolds. I thought Gradkowski would go in the 4th, and Jacobs in the 3rd. Shows what I know, huh?

I didn't know anything about Colston prior to the draft.

Davin Joseph, guard, TB... will be a pro bowler next year... and a huge area of need for this team for quite some time now...

Back
Top Bottom