rooting against the Patriots must be what it felt like to root against 70's Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rooting against the Patriots must be what it felt like to root against 70's Dolphins

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
these bitches take everybody's best shot and kick their ass...Bellicheat is an evil genius, he would take Thill and our team to the big game

might not win it but he damn sure is always in position to, more than we can say

Phack the Patriots....they had to cheat to win their rings.

are you undercover pats lover?

r u phuckin kidding

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

facts are facts, i hate those bitches worse than anybody, but cmon dude, they are good

not at all.

There wasn't an effort from the league to help the Dolphins.

Spygate tape burning/slap on wrist, biased officiating, tuck rule, etc

I've always said that it was a conspiracy with the damned patriots after 9/11 america needed a rallying cry or something to hold onto following those events, why not a team called the "patriots" for america to get behind in the most watched professional sports in the nation? and keeping them in the spot light for well over 14 years already? i'll take my foil hat off when the patriots are no longer the NFL's favorite popsickle.

What I hate the most is seeing 14 year old girls with Patriots gear. I saw one today. This skank has no clue what it was like for them prior to Tom Brady.

What I hate the most is seeing 14 year old girls with Patriots gear. I saw one today. This skank has no clue what it was like for them prior to Tom Brady.

Why would you fault a 14 year old for not knowing anything about Pats prior to Tom Brady? Maybe Im missing something.

Why would you fault a 14 year old for not knowing anything about Pats prior to Tom Brady? Maybe Im missing something.

I'm pissed at her b/c she's only known them to be a model franchise who wins 12 games a year. I'm just being jealous and petty :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom