Rooting for J Martin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for J Martin...

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
.... To make the 49ers team is all. What is the pick again if he can stay on their roster?

He's off to a great start!

[video=youtube;hBgBysBUX6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgBysBUX6E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

:lol:

That's funny. I too hope he makes the team to secure our pick and then goes on to be his terrible self.

i believe it's a 6th or 7th round pick Travis.

I am looking in occasionally but haven't seen him.

The clip above was amusing. It appears the invisible turf gophers were bullying 'the snake'.

Landshark13 that was priceless right there. Someone needs to make that into a gif. I can't stop watching. :snack:

To answer your question, we get a conditional 7th round pick if Jonathan Martin makes the squad. I would be surprised if he made the team, and quite honestly I did not expect to see him start. He looked like the same old J-Mart, getting owned by everybody going against him, including the mighty green wheenies.

He's off to a great start!

[video=youtube;hBgBysBUX6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgBysBUX6E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ouch!! My little toe started throbbing, I think I need to go down to the turf until the throbbing stops. I wonder if I have an ingrown toenail, maybe I should show mommy after the game, so she can evaluate what to do. Hmm, you know I think that guard next to me is responsible when he stepped on my foot last week, I think he did it on purpose...yes, Mother needs to hear about this soon as possible.

According to a couple of 9ers fans I talked to, he was pretty bad against the Ravens starters and got yanked by Harbaugh.

Hoping he can catch on as a backup, though.

According to a couple of 9ers fans I talked to, he was pretty bad against the Ravens starters and got yanked by Harbaugh.

Hoping he can catch on as a backup, though.
He won't.

Can you imagine a guy like Harbaugh coddeling a guy like Martin?

He's doing the right thing by a former player right now. He won't
be on the roster when the season opens.

He's a turd, and everyone knows he's a turd.

He's the worst sort of turd.

And that's the one thing I hated about the Wells Report, how he scoffed at the idea Martin was depressed by his poor play because he started every game in his career.

Back
Top Bottom