Rooting for J Martin... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for J Martin...

And that's the one thing I hated about the Wells Report, how he scoffed at the idea Martin was depressed by his poor play because he started every game in his career.

The Wells Report was a farce. However, it was a wonderful farce because it meant that the Martin situation could go away without litigation against our favorite football team. And for that, I thank Steve Ross, Roger Goodell, and Ted Wells.

For all the flak Ross takes for dumb things, he handled that aspect of it perfectly.

Greg A. Bedard @GregABedard
49ers RT Jonathan Martin was smoked twice by Elvis Dumervil in one-on-ones. Later, Suggs put Martin on his rear. Harbaugh replaced him.

Now that Sam has been released, the 49ers seem like the perfect spot for him,

with Aldon out 9 games he could fill a need so to speak.

He would be perfect for San Francisco. I would expect him to be very popular over there & really bring some fans out to their stadium.

Martin & him seem like they'd be the best of pals right away, BFF's so to speak. :ponder: :d-day:

Eh, there are two kinds of 49ers fans.

Guys who sell blood plasma to get tickets and shank somebody in the parking lot, and people who bring wine to the 'tailgate.'

And that's the one thing I hated about the Wells Report, how he scoffed at the idea Martin was depressed by his poor play because he started every game in his career.

He still was starting

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Now that Sam has been released, the 49ers seem like the perfect spot for him,

with Aldon out 9 games he could fill a need so to speak.

He would be perfect for San Francisco. I would expect him to be very popular over there & really bring some fans out to their stadium.

Martin & him seem like they'd be the best of pals right away, BFF's so to speak. :ponder: :d-day:

I doubt he would want to date Sam since Sam has a BF and so does Martin. Incognito would be so pissed

The Wells Report was a farce. However, it was a wonderful farce because it meant that the Martin situation could go away without litigation against our favorite football team. And for that, I thank Steve Ross, Roger Goodell, and Ted Wells.

For all the flak Ross takes for dumb things, he handled that aspect of it perfectly.

I give props to Ross on handling the situation. Also give props that he made sure that Incognito was no longer part of the team.
Neither player should be a part of the Phins. martin for quitting and incognito for just being a crappy human. The dolphins are better for not having either guy bringing us down with their baggage

Jonathan Martin starting for 49ers this week. Omar says we now get a 7th round pick.

Jonathan Martin appears set to make his first start for the San Francisco 49ers against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.

Niners right tackle Anthony Davis has been battling a hamstring injury and missed his third straight practice on Friday, likely opening the door for Martin to start on the right side, per Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...tart-for-49ers-in-dallas?campaign=Twitter_atl

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly · 4m
When Jonathan Martin takes the field on Sunday for 49ers the Dolphins will get San Fran's 2015 7th rd draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom