Rosen could be traded *UPDATE ROSEN RELEASED* | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen could be traded *UPDATE ROSEN RELEASED*

LJ, allen and Mayfield look best Arnold is big question mark.. Rosen is incomplete?? After 2yr he could be on his third team. Very rare u see this happen. If u any good..
I’m not touting a Rosen’s supreme skills. I’m saying he would have been a cheaper backup who knew the system for the next two seasons.

Are you confident that Fitz comes back in 2021? I thought he was already considering retirement after the 2019 season.

You thought this... yet here he is

No history of Fitz

Won't ever hear me praise or defend Fitzpatrick. He allowed the FO and CS to get a fair evaluation of the offensive talent last year, and that is about it.

But your favorite cause did get picked up today in Tampa, assigned to the PS.

My favorite pull from the ESPN article.

"For Rosen, the question has not been about talent. Miami coach Brian Flores said Rosen had the best arm of all the quarterbacks in camp, but Rosen fell behind when it came to processing -- identifying defenses pre-snap, being able to predict changing coverages and linebackers shifting, and ultimately being able to throw accurately and on time. Those are all skills Rosen has spent time working on this offseason in Miami and will look to continue to do in Tampa." https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...ign-qb-josh-rosen-practice-squad?platform=amp

Rosen might be in good place now. He can take his.time work on his games..

Won't ever hear me praise or defend Fitzpatrick. He allowed the FO and CS to get a fair evaluation of the offensive talent last year, and that is about it.

But your favorite cause did get picked up today in Tampa, assigned to the PS.

My favorite pull from the ESPN article.

"For Rosen, the question has not been about talent. Miami coach Brian Flores said Rosen had the best arm of all the quarterbacks in camp, but Rosen fell behind when it came to processing -- identifying defenses pre-snap, being able to predict changing coverages and linebackers shifting, and ultimately being able to throw accurately and on time. Those are all skills Rosen has spent time working on this offseason in Miami and will look to continue to do in Tampa." https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29825289/source-tampa-bay-buccaneers-sign-qb-josh-rosen-practice-squad?platform=amp
Sounds like he didn’t grow at all since he’d been drafted by the Cardinals. All the measurables and arm talent just nothing between the ears.

So it looks like 15 of the 32 teams opted to go with just 2 qbs on their 53 man roster. It sounds like Miami was leaning this way all along and it would have either taken Tua not being fully healthy or Rosen completely blowing the doors off of training camp for the Dolphins to have kept him on the roster.

Sounds like he didn’t grow at all since he’d been drafted by the Cardinals. All the measurables and arm talent just nothing between the ears.
There got be something else going on w Rosen.. this dont add up..Rosen probably loss confidence and gave up. He is to talent..Rosen need find right coach get his mind back focus on football.

"Rosen was cut for financial reasons. He outplayed Tua Head to Head in training camp and has a stronger arm. Tua expected to sell more tickets/merchandise in future for Dolphins
?
& NFL." Taken from other sources.........

Isn't his contract guaranteed? How can it be a financial decision?

So it looks like 15 of the 32 teams opted to go with just 2 qbs on their 53 man roster. It sounds like Miami was leaning this way all along and it would have either taken Tua not being fully healthy or Rosen completely blowing the doors off of training camp for the Dolphins to have kept him on the roster.
Doesn't signing Rudock yesterday mean they are going with 3?

I care about wasting a 2nd round pick, two wasted if you count McMillan. We should have kept Tannehill and went after a running game. I have no idea what direction the franchise wants to go, looks like 90% new faces that I need to study a whole new roster before next week.

Don't let it get you down.

We have a team this year with some real potential, AND with the number of draft selections we have for 2021, I can only believe we will continue to improve as a team. It may not be until 2022 that the deluge of new faces slows down.

Back
Top Bottom