Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of?

Rosen or Tua

• Total voters
Tua and Rosen. Rosen is low cost insurance. We have Fitz as the starter. I see no major problem in keeping them both, especially with this season's additional risk of covid 19 laying someone low, we devote an additional roster spot to QB.

I wouldn't play Rosen ahead of Luke Falk never mind Tua

However, I remain unconvinced that this isn't a troll thread which belongs in the depths

Last edited:
I wouldn't play Rosen ahead of Luke Falk never mind Tua

However, I remain unconvinced that this isn't a troll thread which belongs in the depths
Nah I’m not trolling anyone. I just thought it was interesting. I don’t care who you’re more a fan of, could be John Beck for all I care. Be a fan of whoever you want. Like I said it was a simple straight forward question not to be taken as troll post.

Nah I’m not trolling anyone. I just thought it was interesting. I don’t care who you’re more a fan of, could be John Beck for all I care. Be a fan of whoever you want. Like I said it was a simple straight forward question not to be taken as troll post.

Ok, I will take you at your word. But I still think someone is winding you up :lol:

Tua and Rosen. Rosen is low cost insurance. We have Fitz as the starter. I see no major problem in keeping them both, especially with this season's additional risk of covid 19 laying someone low, we devote an additional roster spot to QB.
I agree. I love Rosen as backup to whoever is starting and don’t wish to get rid of him, I mean the kid is still young and has been with the team for a whole season already. Question wasn’t whether to keep them both it was more a question of who are you more a fan of.

I know, but I wanted to gauge fans thoughts. Someone in another thread said there were just as many fans of Rosen as there are for Tua.

Important to remember being a fan of one or the other doesn't mean you think they're the better player. For example you can be a fan of Rosen, but that doesn't mean you think he's better than Tua or should start ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom