Rosenhaus nabs another high-profile player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus nabs another high-profile player

Predaphin said:
your welcome, yeah, you should be able to watch them all as long as your able to get the NFL Ticket in Brazil.

yep, with directv too
90 bucks a month, plus $7 per game u order

last 2 years I did not get it cause with wanny it was not worth the money :D

HelloMotto said:
yes we have explored that today. Another finheaven member claims he wants to be traded to the fins. :confused:

No he didn't if your talking about the thread I think you are. It was a joke that the less informed fans didn't get at all apparently.

VanDolPhan said:
No he didn't if your talking about the thread I think you are. It was a joke that the less informed fans didn't get at all apparently.

and the guy was unfairly bashed..i guess even my mom bashed him

THOMAS_54 said:
That guy can get anyone.

Except for elite QB's. They usually choose the agents who have true professionalism and class (Marvin Demoff, Leigh Steinberg). Rosenhaus is a lying, deceitful con artist who appeals to those with a gangsta, hip hop mentality..

BrazForPhins said:
and the guy was unfairly bashed..i guess even my mom bashed him

Yup just goes to show that too many people post before reading and comprehending what's being said. Hell I had that joke down before I even clicked the link. Wonder why so many missed the joke especially when the joke was done when Plaxico was signed by Drew.

jlfin said:
Except for elite QB's. They usually choose the agents who have true professionalism and class (Marvin Demoff, Leigh Steinberg). Rosenhaus is a lying, deceitful con artist who appeals to those with a gangsta, hip hop mentality..

he better staying just with the players....the way it goes, some years from now he'll be getting the water-boys, cheerleaders, cable-guys and will be the end of the NFL

VanDolPhan said:
Yup just goes to show that too many people post before reading and comprehending what's being said. Hell I had that joke down before I even clicked the link. Wonder why so many missed the joke especially when the joke was done when Plaxico was signed by Drew.

yep, even me, the brazilian stupid guy got the joke :lol:

finsgonewild said:
why would he want to restructure such a big contract!!!!!!

i heard he wants to be like one of the highest paid players in the league...like a 10 year 100 million deal or something

Back
Top Bottom