Ross, Grier and Flores attempted to influence settlements?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross, Grier and Flores attempted to influence settlements??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfish24

Rookie
Reaction score
Take it for what it’s worth but that’s what Tony Buzby is alleging…if true, it is absolutely disgusting… if true

Attachments

• 6685BF88-6690-47AC-AEF6-F3243BA903F9.jpeg
    6685BF88-6690-47AC-AEF6-F3243BA903F9.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
You have no idea who tried to influence the settlement. I can't see Flores being a part of that. As much as I am disappointed with Flores in how the season has turned out, I believe he has morals and I doubt would be the one trying to push things behind the scenes.

You have no idea who tried to influence the settlement. I can't see Flores being a part of that. As much as I am disappointed with Flores in how the season has turned out, I believe he has morals and I doubt would be the one trying to push things behind the scenes.
You’re right I don’t, that’s why I posted the info from twitter… he mentions the Miami Dolphin organization, with whom Flores plays a huge role in… how do you know he has “morals”? You don’t, so you have no idea as well… I liked Flores, but the way he has managed this whole QB situation alone makes me strongly question his integrity and competency

I'm sure we all agree lawyers never lie:chuckle:. Now that this is over at least for the season maybe we can get back to trying to win football games.:hclap:

I’m pretty sure this is not entirely accurate. Ross wanted Watson to settle all 22 claims before he would sign off on a trade. Watson did not. We did not trade for him. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for our owner to desire him to settle his potential legal issues before making a trade. Frankly speaking, I think a lot of people are misrepresenting all facts to make this a bigger deal that it actually is.

We're still posting stupid tweets, eh? So much for the deadline ending this nonsense.

I’m pretty sure this is not entirely accurate. Ross wanted Watson to settle all 22 claims before he would sign off on a trade. Watson did not. We did not trade for him. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for our owner to desire him to settle his potential legal issues before making a trade. Frankly speaking, I think a lot of people are misrepresenting all facts to make this a bigger deal that it actually is.
If this is true, and I reiterate if this is true, pressuring sexual assault victims to settle with the perp so you can sign the perp to play ball is truly despicable… I agree with CK that it should be investigated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom