Ross has idea of NFL scandal report contents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross has idea of NFL scandal report contents

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross today confirmed the NFL report on the Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin workplace harrasment scandal will come out after the Super Bowl and he believes he knows some of the contents of the report.

"The report will be released after the Super Bowl," Ross said. "I have an idea what will be in it. I've been in communication with the NFL. I've spoken with [NFL investigator} Ted Wells who is handling the investigation.
"I haven't seen the report. I don't know exactly it's conclusions. I believe based on my conversations that ... well, let's put it this way, I don' want to really speculate. When it comes out, we'll do what has to be done but we've already ... in my mind I know what direction we're going. Stay tuned."
The Dolphins seem aware of what direction they will have to go to answer the report and that raises the following possibilities:

I'm cool with whatever happens as long as we do not lose draft picks.

I hope it smashed Ireland! I hope it shows he knew all about it because the agent informed him! I hope it paints him as the Ginger Monster he is and he can't even land a job doing play by play on Friday nights for East Valdosta Community College!

The reports probably been finished for a fair bit of time, they just haven't wanted to upstage the playoffs by releasing it because it will surely make headlines just based on the specifics of it. Turner is probably toast and after that I don't expect much fallout from it.

That sounds like code for 'heads will roll' to me.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

No coincidence Benton JUST signed on to be 'Assistant' O-line Coach.

Wonder what Ross will do if this heavily implicates Philbin....

If he has an inkling of the findings, it doesn't, otherwise he wouldn't have gone all in with Principal Philbin.

It will say that Martin was picked on. It will name various players for being dinks. However, there will be no proof that the team was made aware by Martin and there the NFL and Miami are absolved of wrong doing.

Martin's harassment will be viewed by other players as very typical in the league.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I bet Joe looks good actually

Back
Top Bottom