Ross just stated that Philbin is coming back. | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross just stated that Philbin is coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****ing joke. This organization is an embarrassment.

So what... we go 8-8 this year? Maybe 9-7 and we miss the playoffs. Hallelujah, it's the definition of the typical Dolphins season. **** Ross and **** Philbin.

Go watch a real team in Miami that's turned the corner and committed to winning; go support the Panthers.

Panthers aren't quite there yet but I love what they're doing this season. After almost 20 years of being perhaps the single worst franchise in pro sports, the Panthers are actually fun and exciting and good. It's refreshing.

It's obvious the team plays for him and wants him back. Isn't that what we want? If we win next week to be 9-7 that's good. 7-9, 8-8, 9-7, that's not bad and with RT showing continued growth it's a smart move!

Of course they want him back. Half of them would be out of the NFL if it wasn't for him keep them on...

I was at the game. It was pretty brutal. During Manny Fernandez's induction to the ROH all you could here is " FIRE PHILBIN!" they yelled it at him loud and clear as he hit the tunnel. I was in section 155 right next to the Tunnel. You could see his face. Even Tony Saragussa looked up and laughed. I bet Ross went in and put his arm around him and just blurted out Its OK buckaroo , I wont fire you! I'll tell you what , The game was hardly sold out and half the stadium was filled with Purple shirts. Keep going the way your going and next season will be ALL purple, and all green , and whatever the color it is of the teams we are playing. Because Dolphins fans have had enough of this ****.

I've been saying it for two years and now I get another year of saying it...... Joe Philbin is not an NFL Head Coach. Plain and Simple. Someone please defend him. Please tell me something he does well. Anything.

The parking lot and locker rooms will be spotless ㅋㅋ

I think the players are playing for their own careers not for Philbin.

This. ^^^ Winning sux , but playing well brings the big contracts. Elsewhere. there is a reason many an Ex Dolphin go on to success elsewhere.

Nice vote of confidence for Joe. We better win Sunday, otherwise Ross will look (so much more) like an azzclown, and for a long time.

I'm not thrilled with him returning.....my perception is his teams are not always ready to play....I also see a trend of failing or not even showing up for big games.

With that said...I think the team is close talentwise and another good offseason leaves Philbin with no excuses next year......if he fails he will be gone and top coaches will be knocking the door down to take over this team in 2016.

I'm not thrilled with him returning.....my perception is his teams are not always ready to play....I also see a trend of failing or not even showing up for big games.

With that said...I think the team is close talentwise and another good offseason leaves Philbin with no excuses next year......if he fails he will be gone and top coaches will be knocking the door down to take over this team in 2016.

He will always have an excuse. There will always be a valid excuse for dopes like Ross willing to overlook blatant mediocrity, unless the bottom falls out.

Ross basically said playoffs or bust before this season, we see now how much he really stands by his empty proclamations...

If Philbin goes 9-7 again next year after being eliminated with 2 weeks left, Ross will continue to delude himself that we are close with Philbin. The excuse will be injuries, "unfortunate" close losses, the loss of another family member, or something else. It won't matter as long as Philbin continues to dazzle Ross with his superior PowerPoint skills.

I thought it was bad enough any enthusiasm for the rest of this season was stolen with inept play against the Pats and Ravens. But in one statement Ross killed my enthusiasm for next year as well. What he sees in Philbin to inspire any hope for improvement is beyond me. What confirmed the ineptitude of Ross for me was the statement that he made the decision before the game. So theoretically Ross was going to keep Joe even if we went 7-9. The man is out of tough. My guess? He's itching for Harbaugh to coach his alma mater, Michigan. He's always been a bigger Michigan fan than Dolphan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;ictWeemeRQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=ictWeemeRQk[/video]

In the last two seasons, we were 2 games over .500 late in the year, with the playoffs in our control. We went 0-4 with 4 stinkers.

maybe just maybe we'll find a spark next season like the Cowboys did this season with Jason Garrett(who had previously gone 8-8 a number of times). Probably wishful thinking but I am hoping for it haha

In the last two seasons, we were 2 games over .500 late in the year, with the playoffs in our control. We went 0-4 with 4 stinkers.

It wasn't Philbin! It was the one-armed man!

Ross continues being a bad NFL owner not news. Anyone that expected him to make a change at right time havent paid attention to azz clown Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom