Ross Skips out on post game again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Skips out on post game again!

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Didnt see this posted so excuse me if it was. I posted a thread last month about the look on Ross's face during a post game locker room address by Sparano. I said that Ross didnt look happy or enthused and you all bashed me becuase I was judging a guy by a dopey look on his face. Well Armando makes a point in this article that Ross skipped his second home loss locker room meeting after the game. The point is that Ross has put all his money into Home game excitement and getting arses in the seats and he can not be happy about this. I said it before and I'll say it again. This coaching staff is gone at the end of the season.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-skips-out-on-postgame-locker-room-again.html

It sux I paid 200 bux for 2 games and we lost both of them. That was a bad investment and he knows it also. We are not all billionaires to waste money like that.
He knows this is Miami we have alot fo thing to do besides watch the fins lose.

Buffalo and Deroit have more weapons and offensive firepower than the Browns.

And I don't trust Dan Henning and this offense moving the ball on anyone.

We've lost 7 out of our last 8 home games. So losing to the Bills and Lions at home is not out of the question.

The writing may not be on the wall yet for Sparano to get canned. But the lid on the magic marker has been removed.

Back
Top Bottom