Rosters... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosters...

Snickersbps

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are our rosters frozen yet? By that I mean do the actions taken by our team change up our rosters still?

i think as long as we still have the player on our roster, we should go by what they're doing in the NFL...if not, we should really implement a deadline on that ASAP..

i think we should wait as long as possible, that way when champ is traded to the falcons everyone will benefit, and by everyone, i mean me. :pray:

:cpatch: :dance: :cpatch:

:band: :drinkers:

:hump:
:woot: :woot:

Originally posted by RayLu11
i think as long as we still have the player on our roster, we should go by what they're doing in the NFL...if not, we should really implement a deadline on that ASAP..

that i cant agree with since the actually teams arent going in the same direction with moves/signings as we are. If they cut a big name player in two weeks it'll really screw someone

well a week ago Saint Greg said the roster freeze was going to take place shortly, and since trading has already taken place, i think the poor FO actions in Oakland shouldnt be hurting me anymore :D

Last edited by a moderator:
this and the Franchise issue need to be answered soon, as my trading will be put on hold...since I dont know what Im dealing with/can deal with

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
i think we should wait as long as possible, that way when champ is traded to the falcons everyone will benefit, and by everyone, i mean me. :pray:

:cpatch: :dance: :cpatch:

:band: :drinkers:

:hump:
:woot: :woot:

Or when they trade him to Minnesota :D :thewave: :D

too bad rosters are frozen, champs a free agent or a redskin unless hes tagged and traded in our league, BOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom