Roth knew he would be a Fin?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth knew he would be a Fin??

I'm pretty sure we gave out Dolphins' shirts to those whom we were scouting at that meeting or I remember hearing something like that.

I get a lot of free t-shirts, but I rarely wear them.

If he was wearing it, my guess is he wouldn't mind being a Dolphin.

Thats great stuff. He and his take no prisoner attitude are welcome here!!!!

One of the reasons that Miami doesn't get the defensive respect it deserves is there is no loud mouth hard hitting studs. There is just guys who play awsome ball. When you get somone like Roth is supposed to be, and like brian cox used to be, people take notice cause theres alot being said. I welcome that back to the defense that deserves to be known as one of the best over the last 5 years

The T-shirts were a big hit a the start of the free agency for rookies... Sign with us get a free Dolphins tee...

GreenMonster said:
The T-shirts were a big hit a the start of the free agency for rookies... Sign with us get a free Dolphins tee...

Why? With the signing bonus you get as a UDFA you can buy like 12 Dolphins shirts.

I doubt he knew baring in mind the fact that he wouldn't be a Fin now if the G-men had not selected Webster a couple of slots before us.

Webster was Saban's guy.... IMO, Roth goes a long way to soften the blow.

His on field beast instincts I have no problem with I just hope he doesn't act out off the field and become apart of any negative news reports

It was great to read that thread again. It reinforced my thinking that we got a bargain with him at #46!

awing_pilot said:
Thats great stuff. He and his take no prisoner attitude are welcome here!!!!

One of the reasons that Miami doesn't get the defensive respect it deserves is there is no loud mouth hard hitting studs. There is just guys who play awsome ball. When you get somone like Roth is supposed to be, and like brian cox used to be, people take notice cause theres alot being said. I welcome that back to the defense that deserves to be known as one of the best over the last 5 years

Yeah....IMO the thing our D really needs is an injection of Roth's take-no-prisoners, borderline psychotic swagger and attitude. This D needs to play angry and really knock people senseless, we dont need more of the soft, fold when it counts play we've seen in the past few years. Welcome to Miami, Matt!

That's just the kind of guy Roth is, wearing the Phins t-shirt that he got for free from the phins. This is the same dude it is rumored that went into a strangers room and started eating his sandwich that he had in the fridge, and when the guy came in he asked Roth what the heck he was doing and Roth just said eating lunch, what the heck are you doing. This comes from that Hawkeye fan who was in here posting a bunch of campus Roth stories.

I hope his attitude affects the D, but if he becomes another pain in the butt Bryan Cox player, all you people who are talking up his attitude and stuff now will turn on him the instant he gets a stupid roughing the passer penalty on a critical third down in an important game.

infiltrateib said:
Why? With the signing bonus you get as a UDFA you can buy like 12 Dolphins shirts.

I don't care how rich I get, free stuff will always be nice. :D

BassFin said:
I searched and searched and I finally found the thread from KB21. Roth was seen wearing a Fins shirt while meeting with scouts during Senior Bowl practices. Funny how things turn out...

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/archive/index.php/t-64081.html[/QUOTE]

He said he started getting phone calls in the middle of the first round from teams interested.........I don't know how he slipped to us but I'm real glad he did.....this is a football player.

Back
Top Bottom