Roth Pict in phins uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth Pict in phins uniforms

Duss

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone have any from the minicamp or is he holding out or qhat?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Roth is there, but they just dont have any pics on him yet. I would say that they will have pics and an interview from him today.

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
No, he was there. There was a quote from him in one of the area rags today. The paper said something like he knocked down a PR and said something like "we don't want to hurt anyone out here today".

NIMA

Starter
Reaction score
No, Roth was there. I made sure to spot him, Ronnie, and Crowder when watching them from the fence. God I love how my school is right accross the street from their training facility. :D

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
NIMA said:
No, Roth was there. I made sure to spot him, Ronnie, and Crowder when watching them from the fence. God I love how my school is right accross the street from their training facility. :D

You lucky dog :mad:

:tongue:

R_t_Kraken

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
NIMA said:

Yeah, just shove it in our faces why don't ya!? :tongue:

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NIMA said:
So damn lucky. :shakeno:

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Wouldnt be surprised if St. Nick has your school closed to limit fan access to the mini and training camps.

NIMA

Starter
Reaction score
Hahaha I wouldn't object. But I was actually thinking of taking some pictures myself if they're doing mini camp again monday, but with Sabans public restrictions, I'm pretty worried they'd catch me and take my camera away, or worse lol.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
NIMA said:
Lucky :byroan: Well since you were watching them from the fence, is there anything else that you could share with us? :tongue:

NIMA

Starter
Reaction score
Well, the one thing I noticed is that they all work like a bee hive almost. Everyones doing something and there's always movement in there at a constant pace. I never actually saw them stop once. Let's see what else... Oh Huizenga's helicoptor is HUGE and caught me totally off guard since it literally only flew about two stories above my head at most into the facility. And for the most part no one really lagged behind but I didn't pay too much attention to how they performed overall as much as I did trying to spot everyone I could since I was just so excited to see the new players in action. If they play Monday I'll go back and try to get a more detailed look on them.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
NIMA said:
:eek: Can I switch lives with you. Canada isn't so bad.

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Hes been given the number 98 if anybody wants to know

heres some more numbers

#92 Kevin Vickerson
#67 Anthony Alabi
#52 Channing Crowder
#43 Kay Jay Harris
#23 Ronnie Brown
#21 Travis Daniels
#17 Josh David
#8 Brock Berlin

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
NIMA said:
MAN YOUR SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY :(

Top Bottom