Roth Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth Video

jetsh8r

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is about two weeks late and I am not sure if it has been said or not, but I noticed two things from the Roth video. One good and one bad. The good is very apparent. He has a great nonstop motor and blows up on the quarterback when he gets there. That's also the bad. From the video, I think he was a hair late getting there and had several late hits that will be nfl penalties for sure. Because i jsut ordered his jersey I hate to say this, but players with his ability and low scores on nfl inteligence tests like to make the dumb penalties at the most crucial times. I would hate to see our defense come up with the great stops, just to have an INT come back from a late hit. I know it's going to happen a few times and that might be the difference between him and taylor.

I thought he had one of the higher wonderlic scores??

I think he had a pretty good Wonderlic score.
That one bad "penalty" in the video was actually on a punter. The kick was blocked and the guy just stood there, Roth took his *** out and it was technically a legal block.

I WORK WITH ED HINKLES UNCLE.hE SAID HE SAT WITH ROTH AT A GAME AND THE KID WAS AN ANIMAL.BUT SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH.

I thought I had read that he had a very low score, one of the lowest at the combine and I am not talking about the cheap shots, I mean him getting to the qb late and still drilling them. The officials protect nfl qb's better than they do in college.

Back
Top Bottom