Rotting From The Top | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rotting From The Top

PCmor

I like cheese
Club Member
Reaction score
As much as this loss is on Gase, in a bigger sense it's on Ross. This team has had a whole culture of losing since Ross took over. He doesn't know how to run a sports organization because he doesn't know how to hire the right people and then he is wishy-washy about making changes.

It doesn't matter who the coach has been since Ross owned the team. We've been plagued by pre-snap penalties, undisciplined personal fouls in crucial situations, we have no team depth because we drafted so poorly, and we invent ways to lose.

If the players change and it keeps happening, you'd blame the coach. If the coaches and front office personnel change and it keeps happening, it's got to be the owner.

Lifelong Jets fans, stung by the 1970 and 80's of dominance against his real favorite team secretly hatched the most diabolical plan of all-time. Buy your hated rival and ruin them for decades. To ensure this, he hired the worst and brought in NY JEts executives.

Ross doesn’t know any better. Would you prefer a Jerry Jones? Ross’s problem is he keeps lame duck coaches too long. Gase is one of the worst playcallers i have ever seen. Also look at our players dropping like flies, his fault also as he keeps the POS strength and conditioning staff. IMO we can win with the players we have. Finally we have some talent, it’s the HC, DC, and OC (wait OC who?). Fire Gase

100% on Stephen Ross for keeping Tannenbaum and Grier who actually keep Gase around.

Ross PLEASE sell my team for the love of Christ! Or fire them all and hire anyone else.

Ross doesn’t know any better. Would you prefer a Jerry Jones? Ross’s problem is he keeps lame duck coaches too long. Gase is one of the worst playcallers i have ever seen. Also look at our players dropping like flies, his fault also as he keeps the POS strength and conditioning staff. IMO we can win with the players we have. Finally we have some talent, it’s the HC, DC, and OC (wait OC who?). Fire Gase

Not knowing better is an excuse? I'd rather have ANYONE that Steve Ross. He keeps hiring these people who keep making the same mistakes. He is the one common thread. I don't know how anyone can stand up for him. Might be a good guy. But his not knowing better is exactly why I don't want him running this organization.

And we have no depth ... our players dropping like flies reveals that deficiency.

Not knowing better is an excuse? I'd rather have ANYONE that Steve Ross. He keeps hiring these people who keep making the same mistakes. He is the one common thread. I don't know how anyone can stand up for him. Might be a good guy. But his not knowing better is exactly why I don't want him running this organization.

And we have no depth ... our players dropping like flies reveals that deficiency.

Yes it’s true that we have no depth but even hooked up players are getting hurt. The injuries on this team aren’t a conundrum, they’re on Gase!

it always starts from the top. and the guy he trust most is the guy that drug his life long favorite team into the ground. we need better football people.

the ravens were monsters for years bc of ozzie, hell the jills had polian, broncos have elway. we need a person that knows the game not some crappy lawyer. hell give it to peyton or dan and just see what happens. what do we have to lose... more games?

As much as this loss is on Gase, in a bigger sense it's on Ross. This team has had a whole culture of losing since Ross took over. He doesn't know how to run a sports organization because he doesn't know how to hire the right people and then he is wishy-washy about making changes.

It doesn't matter who the coach has been since Ross owned the team. We've been plagued by pre-snap penalties, undisciplined personal fouls in crucial situations, we have no team depth because we drafted so poorly, and we invent ways to lose.

If the players change and it keeps happening, you'd blame the coach. If the coaches and front office personnel change and it keeps happening, it's got to be the owner.

I encourage you to hope for something in the realm of reality. Ross is here to stay

Lifelong Jets fans, stung by the 1970 and 80's of dominance against his real favorite team secretly hatched the most diabolical plan of all-time. Buy your hated rival and ruin them for decades. To ensure this, he hired the worst and brought in NY JEts executives.

Oh no. So you're saying Maccagnan and Bowles are next?!

My contention has for the last several years been that until Ross sells to someone who knows football, we will not succeed as a team. So far, I have been right.

Folks, if you are steamed about the Jets angle -- that Ross brought in a bunch of former Jets bums -- then I got bad news for you: The man who has the first right of purchase on the Dolphins if Ross sells the team or passes away... is another NYC bozo. I think we might be in it for the long haul with the Jets bums.

Folks, if you are steamed about the Jets angle -- that Ross brought in a bunch of former Jets bums -- then I got bad news for you: The man who has the first right of purchase on the Dolphins if Ross sells the team or passes away... is another NYC bozo. I think we might be in it for the long haul with the Jets bums.
Please say it isn't so.

Well I mean. Didn't he basically hand carry Harbaugh to Michigan? Couldn't think of anywhere else to put him? He basically threw Sparano in the garbage to meet with Harbaugh coming out of Stanford. Oh well. Mediocrity for as far as the eye can see or the ear can hear.

Back
Top Bottom