rough draft mock offseason with resigns, FA signs, trades, cuts, draft, input needed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rough draft mock offseason with resigns, FA signs, trades, cuts, draft, input needed

So bring back 2 of our starters on the oline?......lol.....then draft a WR with our first round pick with all the holes we got?

Ozzy rules!!

Cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...

Get the point?

Yes, and it's a bad one, a bit of research may help. IF we cut Wheeler, we have a cap hit of $6.4M. IF we do not cut Wheeler, we have a cap hit of $6.4M. So, tell me the advantage?

By the way, Wheeler is going to be much better this year. Count on it. :)

We will keep wheeler this year while we try to replace him. No reason to cut him when he can serve as a backup. Haven't we learned that every time we cut or trade a player, it becomes a huge depth/injury problem for the season!!!

Why all the love on this forum for Matt Moore? He is an average, at best, 2nd string QB. Keep Devlin. Who knows what he's capable of. We know what we have in Moore and it's not much.

i like your idea of signing John Kuhn

By the way, Wheeler is going to be much better this year. Count on it. :)

This could be possible. I really wish that Coyle would've been fired; I think that the defense suffered because of his (and Philbin's) changes to the defensive schemes.

Cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...cut wheeler...

Get the point?

no because we aren't going to cut wheeler to take a 6.5 M hit when we have turn around and cannot spend adequately on FA or on Grimes....that doesn't make sense...thanks for the rant though

Just hate seeing Wheeler miss tackles over and over again. I understand the money aspect, but i have begun to loathe him being on this team. What a waste of a uniform. I hope he proves me wrong and begins to play to the level he was expected to otherwise start J. Jenkins over him.

Back
Top Bottom