Round 6, the top value round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 6, the top value round

Philter25 said:
shhh, dont say that out loud. I think he is the steal of the draft and you will get tar and feathered about his off the field problems and how he is an underachiever and half arsed it through combine workouts.... plus he smokes pot (along with about 50% of the NFL) but since he got caught, he is a bad man.
Just for the record, I dont think he is a bad man, I was using my best Elmer Fudd voice when I typed "he is a bad man."

I think what he did was stupid. Smoking before the combine was stupid and getting caught was even stupider.... with that said, in the 6th round, he is still my steal of the draft. I feel like a hypocrite if I criticize players for smoking.... its something that at least 50% of americans have tried and im sure at least 50% of the NFL players do it on at least a yearly basis. I think with a tough coach, a player like that can easily turn his act around. He saw what it did to him, he went from a million dollar signing bonus in the first round to 6th round pay. Lets be serious, a guy takes a paycut like that and IT HITS HIM! People sometimes dont learn from mistakes when they are punished, but if the mistake costs you a million bucks, YOU LEARN FROM IT! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom