RT Todd Steussie just got cut!!!!/Todd Steussie (Merged) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RT Todd Steussie just got cut!!!!/Todd Steussie (Merged)

I really hope we sign this guy, but the Big O has just reported we have signed OT Jon St. Claire on another thread

St. Clair is hopeless as a tackle, came out of Virginia as a Center I think.

You play Steussie at LT and let Wade Smith get bigger and more acclimated to the NFL at RT, easy choice if you ask me.

ne chance to get him even though we have st.clair now?

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
steussie.. will probably be looking for a 3 year deal... at 34 he is still palying at a high level.. the only question is.. is he capable of playing RT... he has been a LT his whole career ... i agree he is a much needed veteran.. now if miami can only sign him ...

That would be a nice signing if we can do it. 3 yrs would take him to retirement and hopefully, any deal wouldn't include a huge bonus in case he was cut. He's still got game tho and the big reason why he was cut is because they have their LT in Jordan gross they had drafted and apparently they feel he's ready to go and they save some cap. Smart move by carolina, IMO.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
St. Clair is hopeless as a tackle, came out of Virginia as a Center I think.

You play Steussie at LT and let Wade Smith get bigger and more acclimated to the NFL at RT, easy choice if you ask me.

if i remeber correctly he was an All American as well at center.
Your last line makes sense to me as well.

Back
Top Bottom