Ruben Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ruben Brown

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
WHAT UP WITH HIM AND BUFFALO I HEARD THERE ON SHAKY GROUNDS,WOULD MIAMI GO AFTER HIM THEY DID WHEN HE WAS A FA?ANY THOUGHTS:cool:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
please take him...you don't have to offer anything, we'll pay you to take him

forget it. always was overrated and hell ask for 5 mil/year. we would be better off just putting Nails and a rook for that spot.

Originally posted by finfan54

forget it. always was overrated and hell ask for 5 mil/year. we would be better off just putting Nails and a rook for that spot.
yes you would, but don't tell marino that..let that be our little secret:lol:

TD's probably on the phone with Morono as we speak trying to convince him to take the fat load off our hands. Any draft pick that ends with "round pick" is a deal!

Heck I'd take him. Norv could do wonders with him. I haven't lost faith in Norv Turner as an offensive coordinator I just think we gave him a really BAD situation to work with, a bad QB and a bad OL.

I'd put Brown in at LG and Nails in at RG. McKinney the new center. Wade Smith I would move over to RT and I would get ourselves a new LT like I dunno Derrick Deese or someone short term.

You can't get more of an OL shakeup than that I don't think.

Ruben is likely to remain and has expressed a sincere desire to remain here. That being said, it's likely to happen only if he re-works his contract that includes a sizable pay cut which apparently he understands is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom