Ruben Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ruben Brown

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone on the bills board said there are rumors ruben browns was officially released today. While I know this is not a credible source, what do you guys think?

He's credited for giving up over 17 sacks in the last 2 years. I know that some can be attributed to Bledsoe lack of mobility, but not that many. He has fallen way down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think miami should look into acquiring him, if the price is right.

I think that has a lot to do with bledsoe. He is one of the most sacked qb's in the nfl. Especially last year, the guy just would not move, and held onto the ball way to long.

I also think they should take a look at him if the price is right.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
I think that has a lot to do with bledsoe. He is one of the most sacked qb's in the nfl. Especially last year, the guy just would not move, and held onto the ball way to long.

I also think they should take a look at him if the price is right.

I could see some of the 17 sacks allowed being because of Bledsoe, but that's a ton of sacks allowed. If he was really a good pass blocker, he wouldn't get beat that much.What about the 8 false starts and 5 holding calls on Brown over the last 2 years?..that's pathetic. You can ask any Bills fan on these boards..they all say his play has fallen apart.

We'll see..I guess if Spielman shows interest, maybe he's not as bad as I've heard. I've just heard so many negative things about his play recently. Like you said, if he's cheap..it might be ok. He couldn't be much worse than Todd Perry.

I think when it comes to miami's offensive line problems, the FO needs to look at all available options so we don't land up having another "Wayne Gandy" disaster like last year.

as a finzfan living in buffalo ill tell you that hes done. he'll still be looking for good money too. we need to stay away from him and im sure we will hes about through

Come on! Going on his tenth year!!!! No wonder he gave up so many sacks. Forget about the amount of sacks though what about the running game? We need smash mouth, Kyle Turley, Helmet throwing OL! Look at how denver does it every year...

Yes. Please sign him.

That we we'll know exactly where to send the pass rush. Have fun counting the penalties too.

OOH!!! PLEASE SIGN RUBEN BROWN!!!

Back
Top Bottom