Rules For the Dolphins to Actually Win This Offseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rules For the Dolphins to Actually Win This Offseason

NE has drafted 9 QB's since Brady and we have drafted 5. Can anyone name the other 4 other than Tannehill real quick? I sure can't

Ozzy rules!!

NE has drafted 9 QB's since Brady and we have drafted 5. Can anyone name the other 4 other than Tannehill real quick? I sure can't

Ozzy rules!!

Henne, Beck, Doughty, White ... and that's all I've got without cheating.

Edit: and Thill. Derp

Dansby was not washed up...in fact he played well after leaving.

He was a better player before and after Miami. Not the impact player he was outside of sofla. But he did get his biggest payday here ... so that's good.

Searching for a positive ... he was healthy here. Woot.

we are the dolphins, we will never be good. learn to take pleasure in the pain.

Joey Porter got blocked by a 3rd string TE w/ Pittsburgh. I'm guessing that's why Pitt said cya! Did he have value to the Phins sure but not for what they paid.

Henne, Beck, Doughty, White ... and that's all I've got without cheating.

Edit: and Thill. Derp
That's pretty damn good cause I couldn't remember.
All these QB sucked for Miami?

But NE has the luxury of drafting a good number of QBs because of Tom Brady. Everyone just assumes that because a QB sits behind TB they will be great themselves and their value is instantly increased. In turn, NE can jettison them for draft picks. It's honestly a great idea.

It sounds so simple in theory.

The Dolphins have to be careful with #2 on the list, emulating New England. The Patriots have a unique situation with Tom Brady at quarterback and Bill Bellichick as head coach. New England has had a lot of success with castoffs at wide receiver (Chris Hogan as an example) and on the offensive line. Other teams may not have the same success with that approach.

Case in point, Miami going dumpster diving for guards. Didn't work.

Aside from Bill Parcels, the Dolphins haven't had a real football man to lead the team.

Get a retired successful Head coach who wants a front office job, and maybe the Dolphins can get better and prevent Gase/Gier/Tannebaum from self-screwing.

Back
Top Bottom