Rumer : Jets Trying to get Tony Gonzalez in trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumer : Jets Trying to get Tony Gonzalez in trade

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I just read in the sentinal that the jets are trying to get Tony Gonzalez from the chiefs on a trade since he hasnt come to a deal yet with the chiefs. Could this be true???????:confused:

i heard chris mortensen on the radio today and he said that the chiefs and tony g. should reach an agreement this week...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I just read in the sentinal that the jets are trying to get Tony Gonzalez from the chiefs on a trade since he hasnt come to a deal yet with the chiefs. Could this be true???????:confused:

If there is a God... Tony G will remain in KC

No way Jits have cap room or picks to give up to get TG.

He doesn't fit the KC offense though and I've been wondering if they're keep him long term or not.

these rumors were shot dead last week. There were never any talks. Bradway and the Cheifs briefly discussed it but never got into details. Besides the Jets cant fit him under the cap. Too many moves would have to be made.

I wouldnt like Gonzalez on the Jets anyway....he would disrupt team chemistry too much. Plus we wouldnt be able to fit him into the offense anyway. Theyre already have problems fittting the guys they got into it.

Because Becht is overrated. If TG wants to play here, I'm all for it!

Back
Top Bottom