Rumor: Pats in the market for Vincent Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Pats in the market for Vincent Jackson

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok first thing is first: Patriots are now officially in the mix for Vincent Jackson the rumor is he will be a long term replacement for Moss

Vikings are still in hunt & now the Patriots are in it... Pats are making bid today & Vikings will need to at least match it

Jackson is better then Moss right now & the next 5-7 years with Brady will be a big time force in AFC

Vikings & now pats going after Jackson (Welker / Moss / Jackson / Hernandez) oh my that might be a real force plus Moss playing for contract

www.twitter.com/incarceratedbob

Please let the Vikings break the bank on Jackson.

No matter what anyone says about the bum he can ball and I don't want to see any of the AFCE get him, unless of course the fins did (never going to happen).

Damn thats nuts...Would be a great pick up for them. Still tho my $ is on Vontae Davis! woot woot. Hope the Vikings get him man. The Pats generally dont give up high picks and Minny is in an ALL IN situation this year. Hopefully they overpay for him and the Pats dont get him.

I was hoping that was why the Dolphins were making all these questionable moves. To clear out some money for Vincent Jackson. Wishful thinking.

Honestly if this is true I dont see Ireland sitting back watching Patriots get him... He will realize they will win it all so I can see him atleast making a push if he finds out that the Patriots or closing in on a deal.

Honestly if this is true I dont see Ireland sitting back watching Patriots get him... He will realize they will win it all so I can see him atleast making a push if he finds out that the Patriots or closing in on a deal.

I just do not see that happening

Put it here as of right now I think we are a legit contendor to win the AFC East... If New England gets Jackson then they will win the East and most likely the superbowl... That being said if they get him I dont see us sitting back watching them walk there way to another ring!!! We will make some kind of move I just dont see us letting them get better with out us getting better.

Vikings, please outbid the Patriots. K thanks.

yes PLEASE!!! think about this tho...it makes SOOO much sense for New England...they are loaded with draft picks AGAIN....and they dont have to pay Moss next year if they dont want to....but to have 3 PRO BOWL receivers on the same team that complement each other like those three do PLUS 2 really good receiving tight ends???????? forget about it...Pats would put up 30 points a game....teams would be REALLY hard pressed to stop them or keep up with them....pray this doesnt happen....but im afraid it does....i think the move makes more sense for NE than MINN....and with sydney Rices contract situation trading for jackson is probably a one year proposition and a potential bomb for Minnesota with Rice

if New England is interested (and they should be) i think it makes the most sense for them and i think they get him....they only hing that may save us is San Diego has to anticipate they will see New England in the playoffs...and the same way this scares us...it HAS to scare them too....lets hope San Diego doesnt make this trade

Back
Top Bottom