Rumored Tampa Bay/Indy Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumored Tampa Bay/Indy Trade

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just heard on ESPN.. Buccs are talking trade with Indy... Edge James for Ronde Barber and a 3rd..

You think that would effect any trade with Miami concerning TB?

well...do they have a rising star at the cb position? They may stay put with the #5 and take Rolle now. I don't know...but yes...it might.

Go Fins!!!

SkapePhin said:
Just heard on ESPN.. Buccs are talking trade with Indy... Edge James for Ronde Barber and a 3rd..

Not unless they want Surtain to replace Barber...

Yeah saw that yesterday. If Tampa still wants Smith if he falls, they will have to pay!

fishypete said:
Unless Tampa dangles James out to Saban as trade bait?

But then that brings us back to why we want to trade Surtain, to much money!

SkapePhin said:

They are also rumored to want Travis Henry. I think Tampa is going after a wr. That is the only real reason for them to move up. One or two of the big 3 will be there at 5 and probably one of the QB's could be there. The one thing Gruden did was tip his hand with his rantings about Mike Williams and now he is trying to cover his tracks so no one jumps him and he has nothing left.

SkapePhin said:

TB is cash strapped...I can't see that trade helping them out in that situation. Unless the restructure Brooks & Rice's contracts. More crap flung against a wall a few days before the draft...

Well, that would narrow their list of draft needs to QB and WR then...and I'm leaning towards the belief that they'll want a QB moreso than a WR. Me thinks that the really do want to move up for Smith.

I don't see how that can work. Tampa Bay always has major cap problems and they just gave a major contract to Griese.

Anyone have Tampa's cap number? Including the hit for trading Barber

Back
Top Bottom