run-ricky-run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

run-ricky-run

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
If you all go to Ricky's site you see that he is not sweating this loss just like the rest of you shouldn't be sweating this loss. A bad game was about to happen eventually. All good teams have a bad game. No one in this league is perfect or is ever gonna be perfect. The Broncos aren't gonna finish undefeated and either are the Raiders or Chargers or anyone else for that matter. IT would be amazing to see a team go undefeated in this day and age anyway.

I have been reading all the threads about Jay sucking and its Norv's fault, or the defense sucked or whatever. Stop whinning and put it behind you. Obviously Ricky isn't whinning about it, so why should any of us whine about it. The Patriots loss so we should be all happy. Happy because Ricky will be right back in the same form as last week.

I don't agree that they took Ricky out at the end of the game, becuase maybe some of those screen passes would have helped Jay out a little bit. I don't blame Jay for his INT's just because they were behind and they needed to score quickly to stay in the game. So I don't think it is the same old Jay. I think he will bounce back this week. All QB's have a bad game or two just like a defense won't be perfect every week. I think alot of people on this site got hyped up because they practically shut out the lowly Jets. Well the Jets don't have a Tony Gonzalez either. We have no one that could stop him. Unless we get a 7 foot tall corner it will never happen.

So everyone just take a deep breath stop pointing fingers and move on. Start talking about next week where the Dolphins should dominate the Patriots at home since they are imbaressed I am sure deep down inside.

Like it or don't it is my opinon and Ill stick to it...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!

By the way.... Ricky is such a class act..... go to his website right now and see what he has to say....

www.runrickyrun.com
I would not even know how to pick a quote from that page, it is all so insightful and true. Ricky is just an incredible person as well as player - if there is one thing to hold onto after this 48-point-given-up loss, it is we still get at least 12 more games to watch Ricky run:
. I promise you two things: One, we will be back next week. Two, we will be the most fun team to watch all year long

Its funny that he enjoyed leveling the one safety then stiff arming the other one. Did you all see that play? It looked like he picked the safety up with his one arm, and tossed him aside. I was laughing my ass off. Too bad it was one of the few times I could laugh.....

Denny can't live with 15-1. If we aren't 16-0 and win the super bowl, it's a horrible year. Sorry to burst your bubble guys.

I must admit I felt better about the loss after reading what Ricky wrote. But, having not played in the 2nd half, and being an OFFENSIVE player, he might not feel the same way about it that some of the guys on the defense do. Overall, I'm encouraged because other players' attitudes rub off on you and your attitude rubs off on other players and if Ricky took the loss this well then I think it shows that nothing is really blowing up in that locker room or making players question themselves. It wasn't a division loss, and thats important, and they'll always tell you better to be playing your best ball in December than September.

You can be a 15-1 team in September. You can be a 14-2 team in October. A 13-3 team in October. But if you're an 8-8 team in December...then all you REALLY are, are an 11-5 wildcard team with a first or second round playoff loss...and that is precisely what we've been for like 4 or 5 years now.

Originally posted by BMarion31
Its funny that he enjoyed leveling the one safety then stiff arming the other one. Did you all see that play? It looked like he picked the safety up with his one arm, and tossed him aside. I was laughing my ass off. Too bad it was one of the few times I could laugh.....
unfortunately, he did not hit that S hard enough since it was Wesley who enters the records books as one of a handful of guys w/3 picks ag the Phins. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom