runaway ricky runaway............... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

runaway ricky runaway...............

ROCHESTERPHISH

Starter
Reaction score
Please Lets End This Non-issue Once And For All........
If This Dope Smoking, Loner, Losser, Intravert Wants To Come Back Thats Fine, But The CHances Of Him Becomming The Player He Was In 02 Or Even 03 Are So Slim I Think You Have A Better Chance At Winning The Lottery.
If And When He Comes Back We Should All Take A Step Back And Take A Deep Breath ( Dont Inhale) !!!
Embace Him And Hope He Keeps His Nose Clean.( Or Lungs )
We As Fans Need To Understand 1 Thing Football Players Come And Go And This Guy Has Already Left, We Dont Know If He Is Coming Back. Stop With The Comparisons To Riggins, Step Away From Feidler Sucks And Think About The Reality That This Guy Might Either Be The Cancer We Dont Want In Our Club House Or The Catalysis We Need On The Field!!!
I Call It A Non Issue Because We Didnt Expect Ricky Back This Year And Untill He Shows Up At Camp And Gets Reinstated By The League Officially All This Is Just A Dream.
So My Advice To You Ricky Is Just Runaway And Stop All These Pipe Deams So We Dont Have Anymore False Hope!!!
Please Dont Do This To These Fans Again, They Will Only Support You For So Long Then They Will Be Saying Ricky Who??
Run Ronnie Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
If This Dope Smoking, Loner, Losser, Intravert Wants To Come Back Thats Fine, But The Cances Of Him Becomming The Player He Was In 02 Or Even 03 Are So Slim I Think You Have A Better Chance At Winning The Lottery.
If And When He Comes Back We Should All Take A Step Back And Take A Deep Breath ( Dont Inhale) !!!
We As Fans Need To Understand 1 Thing Football Players Come And Go And This Guy Has Already Left, We Dont Know If He Is Coming Back. Stop With The Comparisons To Riggins, Step Away From Feidler Sucks And Think About The Reality That This Guy Might Either Be The Cancer We Dont Want In Our Club House Or The Catalysis We Need On The Field!!!
I Call It A Non Issue Because We Didnt Expect Ricky Back This Year And Untill He Shows Up At Camp And Gets Reinstated By The League Officially All This Is Just A Dream.
So My Advice To You Ricky Is Just Runaway And Stop All These Pipe Deams So We Dont Have Anymore False Hope!!!
Please Dont Do This To These Fans Again, They Will Only Support You For So Long Then They Will Be Saying Ricky Who??

Not to be a smart@$$, but this is just another opinion that has already been stated by numerous people. Ricky is coming back. Everyone may as well accept it. And I do believe he will be a good player for us. Maybe not the '02 Ricky...but, depending on the OL, better than the '03 Ricky.

Hey, lets kick a dead horse! I agree with you by the way but it is inconsequential, he is coming back weather we like it or not

It's a long time until training camp....give it time....at least we have RB so whatever Ricky does, Nick won't have him as 50% of the offense. like under
Wanny.

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
If This Dope Smoking, Loner, Losser, Intravert Wants To Come Back Thats Fine, But The CHances Of Him Becomming The Player He Was In 02 Or Even 03 Are So Slim I Think You Have A Better Chance At Winning The Lottery.

You write like a 12 year old.

Back
Top Bottom