Running Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Game

dolfan5223

Scout Team
Reaction score
Have you guys noticed how much Ronnie Brown is dancing in the back field this year? The Wildcat is not working because defences are figuring it out and Ronnie is dancing way too much.... Ricky cant hold on to the ball... We need to start giving others a shot. Lets go Phins......

I don't know if I would say that. We have two quality backs. We just need to get better push off the line and open up some #@$% holes.

Ricky is not looking good right now. I think Lex should get some of his touches and see if it helps. Run blocking needs to be better also.

I think our interior is struggling this year. The FO wants us to believe that our line is as good as it was last year but it is not. I think we are missing Smiley and Grove.

Ronnie did not have a bad game last night. He averaged 5 yrds a carry but he only ran the ball 11 times even with the marginal line blocking. Further, he is averaging 5 yrds a carry for the year. Ricky has not had a good game yet, but Ronnie is doing fine when given the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom