RunRickyRun34's Mock Draft V 2.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RunRickyRun34's Mock Draft V 2.0

RunRickyRun34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Houston Texans – Reggie Bush, RB, USC
2. New Orleans Saints – D’Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
3. Tennessee Titans – Matt Leinart, QB, USC
4. New York Jets – Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina St.
5. Green Bay Packers – A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio State
6. San Francisco 49ers – Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
7. Oakland Raiders – Vince Young, QB, Texas
8. Buffalo Bills – Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
9. Detroit Lions – Michael Huff, S, Texas
10. Arizona Cardinals – Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
11. St. Louis Rams – Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
12. Cleveland Browns – Brodrick Bunkley, DT, Florida St.
13. Baltimore Ravens – Winston Justice, OT, USC
14. Philadelphia Eagles – Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa
15. Denver Broncos – Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
16. Miami Dolphins – Jimmy Williams, CB/S, Virginia Tech
17. Minnesota Vikings – Ernie Sims, LB, Florida St.
18. Dallas Cowboys – Ko Simpson, S, South Carolina
19. San Diego Chargers – Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
20. Kansas City Chiefs – Tamba Hali, DE, Penn St.
21. New England Patriots – LenDale White, RB, USC
22. Denver Broncos – Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn
24. Cincinnati Bengals – Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan
25. New York Giants – Demeco Ryans, LB, Alabama
26. Chicago Bears – Antonio Cromartie, CB, Florida St.
27. Carolina Panthers – DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis
28. Jacksonville Jaguars – Thomas Howard, LB, UTEP
29. New York Jets – Nick Mangold, C, Ohio State
30. Indianapolis Colts – Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota
31. Seattle Seahawks – Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio State
32. Pittsburgh Steelers – Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami

I was really tempted to put these guys in there but I decided to play it safe for now...
Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia (Bears)
Richard Marshall, CB, Fresno State (Patriots)
Kamerion Wimbley, DE/LB, Florida St. (Browns)

I really like this draft. I like the Williams pick. He could be a good safety for us. I think you should have the bears taking a TE. I dont see tem taking a CB. Really good mock!

this mock makes alot of sense. i think that minnesota probably ends up taking white and the chiefs take secondary help imo.

I think that's probably one of the best mock drafts anybody has put up. It's hard to predict trades but I don't think New Orleans will have the 2nd pick in the draft. With the Jets acquiring the 29th pick for Abraham like i've stated a few times I think they'll end up with the 2nd pick and Matt Leinart. If that happens I think Vince Young moves up to 3 for the Titans and the Saints gets Mario Williams at 4. The biggest dropoff if this happens is that Buffalo could potentially have a shot at Ferguson.

The Eagles are gunna take a WR and there is no doubt about that in my mind cause they will pick either one they want. I don't like the Williams pick if he is gunna play Saftey. If you want a Saftey draft Ko Simpson who does it very well. If you want a corner well on this there are alot of choices and you go with a gut. I really like Antonio Cromartie, Jonathan Joseph, and Jimmy Williams. I would not be mad if we get any of these guys however Cromartie Leads with Joseph in close second. I like Cromartie cause he would fit this defense perfectly.

Skeet84 said:
The Eagles are gunna take a WR and there is no doubt about that in my mind cause they will pick either one they want. I don't like the Williams pick if he is gunna play Saftey. If you want a Saftey draft Ko Simpson who does it very well. If you want a corner well on this there are alot of choices and you go with a gut. I really like Antonio Cromartie, Jonathan Joseph, and Jimmy Williams. I would not be mad if we get any of these guys however Cromartie Leads with Joseph in close second. I like Cromartie cause he would fit this defense perfectly.

Just because they lost Owens doesn't mean they will go WR. They are very high on Reggie Brown and are looking to take a DT/DE/LB in the draft. They really want Bunkley but I doubt he drops.

Don't like the Williams pick.
I've never thought Bush will go 1st.
Starting to rethink the Young-Raiders pick.
I think Bunkley will go before Ngata.

Back
Top Bottom