Rush Limbaugh to appear on ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rush Limbaugh to appear on ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown

LMAO....i'm all for it, Rush is a riot, and actually pretty knowledgable about sports

Rush Limbaugh is a radio personality that is so far right on the political scale, hes almost a nazi...he has his show from 12-3 i believe on 610 WIOD during the week, syndicated nationwide....

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Rush Limbaugh is a radio personality that is so far right on the political scale, hes almost a nazi...he has his show from 12-3 i believe on 610 WIOD during the week, syndicated nationwide....

That's uncalled for. He may be far right, but the Nazi thing is out of line IMO.

IMO he makes alot of sense. I don't listen to his radio show, other than say once a month, but I agree with him on most things, and I'm no a Nazi.

Oliver...

I think he could make things interesting for a pregame show for the Sunday night game. I wonder who his favorite team is. Either way, it's a hit or miss thing. He'll either be great or lousy on ESPN.

39, I wish Rush would replace Madden on MNF. I wonder why in the world Miller got the job over him in the first place. But either way, that's cool of his new job.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
i never said he was a nazi....

OK you want to play technical, great. Almost a Nazi is just as offensive IMO, and uncalled for. It's like calling a liberal or Democratic radio personality almost a Communist, it's not appropriate IMO.

To each their own.

Oliver...

Originally posted by marcusreal
39, I wish Rush would replace Madden on MNF. I wonder why in the world Miller got the job over him in the first place. But either way, that's cool of his new job.

He was considered.

"Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's "Monday Night Football" that went to Dennis Miller."

http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Limbaugh, Rush

I liked the Miller, Michaels and Fouts trio on MNF.

Thanks boo, for the link. WOW, he was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame? Being not able to hear is hard for people, but really hard for someone in radio talk. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom