RW McQuarters: #2 CB ???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RW McQuarters: #2 CB ????

not saying he should return kicks over welker, but there is nothing wrong with having even more depth.. the more i think about it,,, the more excited im getting about this potential signing. putting him in the nickle isn't such a bad thing.. i would like to see daniels as a safety..

madison
howard
nickle rw
tebuck
tillman/daniels
makes sense to me.

Saban4prez said:
personally he's not that great and reggie howard could easily beat him out for the spot. All i remember is a play where the safety on the bears got an interception, and instead of blocking the guy, R.W. McQuarters kept calling for the safety to lateral the ball to him. So the safety ended up being getting tackled by the guy that McQuarters definitly should have blocked.
well i bet hes seen the film of that mistake and he wont do the same thing again. I wudnt mind getting him. We need help with our DB position.

I like him over any corner we have on the team right now. Even Madison!

wazzy said:
blimey!!!! we are seriously in trouble if u think that.

guys remember he also has a bit of experience at the free safety spot, his versatility could definetly help us.

His experience there is another reason why saban may go out of his way to get him. ..
Kind of fits the m.o.... Good versatile football player,,, amazing how much talent we have acquired this offseason.

I'd like to see him hear for a lower-price deal. He's experienced, versatile, and fast...he'd be a great fit as our #2 or 3 corner.

wazzy said:

Sam Madison played at a Pro Bowl level last year and was better then the immortal Pat Surtain.

If R.W. is our #1 corner we are going 4-12 again.

many players are inconsistant. i agree that he is but did you see him against tennessee last year. 1 punt return for a tuchdown and another returned all tyhe way but was called back for holding. when he gets interception the first thing he looks for is a TD. he isnt a sideline runner like most cornerback he will look for any gap that he can see. He is also a fantastic motivator and really gets the croud going

Can he play a ZONE that is the concern... Not straight up man to man every predictable freakin down... i'm confident that Saban can disguise a lot of coverages and i'm onfident that he will take players like a Tillman and RW (if he does sign) and make them look better than they really are..

Back
Top Bottom