RW Mq Signs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RW Mq Signs

Daaaa..Lions, that's 2, Woody last year, McQ. this year..They are a pain in our butts.

This is great peolple we have a better chance of signing Law now.

Hummer23 said:
This is great peolple we have a better chance of signing Law now.

Riiiiiiiiiight....give up a million dollar cornerback in Surtain whom the organization loved in order to save cap room. Then sign Law for MORE than Surtain and again stress an already bad cap situation? I hope thats not what the Fins are thinking. :shakeno:

merlin00069 said:
Riiiiiiiiiight....give up a million dollar cornerback in Surtain whom the organization loved in order to save cap room. Then sign Law for MORE than Surtain and again stress an already bad cap situation? I hope thats not what the Fins are thinking. :shakeno:
The thing that goes in our favor is the longer Law doesn't sign, the greater our chances increase to get him at a low contract. Lions look like they are off the market, and unless the Jets give him a big contract, he could opt to sign a one year deal here and try his luck next offseason after he proves himself this year. If the Jets and Dolphins both have minimum salary deals on the table, he will most likely sign with us since he already has a house in Miami.

Nublar7 said:
The thing that goes in our favor is the longer Law doesn't sign, the greater our chances increase to get him at a low contract. Lions look like they are off the market, and unless the Jets give him a big contract, he could opt to sign a one year deal here and try his luck next offseason after he proves himself this year. If the Jets and Dolphins both have minimum salary deals on the table, he will most likely sign with us since he already has a house in Miami.

I could see us upping our offer with incentives so he could earn roughly $1.5 million for a one year deal. It all depends on how they see Daniels developing though. If they think they got a solid #2 CB with him then we will be fine with Howard/Edwards.

RW would of been a good starting FS for us IMO. I did wish that he would of signed with us, but o well. Nub is right, the longer Law waits and doesnt get signed, the greater chance of him signing with us.

Why the hell would Rotoworld report he signed with the Giants when nothing of the kind happened? Oh well, he's going to Detroit and we're not getting him. :mad: I'm not going to stress it out though, just move on.

painnotpleasure said:
Why the hell would Rotoworld report he signed with the Giants when nothing of the kind happened? Oh well, he's going to Detroit and we're not getting him. :mad: I'm not going to stress it out though, just move on.

Well, I think that it didnt say he had signed yet, it said that he was finalizing a deal or something like that....soooo

IMO This was all a huge game played by his agent to get Detriot to bite with a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom